New kit for sale!

10 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Tbf when the shirt finally does come out it wants to be £20 otherwise the club really are taking the mick

If they were £20 each I'd get the young un all 3, maybe me the home and the Mrs likes the 3rd shirt

1 hour ago, David1867 said:

Someone is selling snides on Facebook for £20. You couldn't make this up. :carlos:lol

IMG_2961.PNG

We should employ the geezer who makes them , he is quicker at producing them that our official suppliers 

• Haha 1

Begs the question doesn't it....

How bloody long does it take to get this shirt into the shop... some bloke has knocked up some fake crap trying to cash in on the poor folk who desperately want this hideous kit just to show support for the club. FFS I can't believe what I'm seeing... what an utter shambles.

Has it all back fired? I mean he pulls the plug on the first deal because they "double the price".  So he scrambles to find someone who from word of mouth come across this Aussie bloke.. rush to make the kits and sends them over, Chansiri opens the box and the quality is pants. Now he's stuck with 1000's of these shirts that he feels aren't good enough to sell. 

I bet he's wishing he just stuck with the first deal... lost abit of money on manufacturing BUT had happy fans, a better quality product and still made abit of cash on each shirt sold.

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Has it all back fired? I mean he pulls the plug on the first deal because they "double the price".  So he scrambles to find someone who from word of mouth come across this Aussie bloke.. rush to make the kits and sends them over, Chansiri opens the box and the quality is pants. Now he's stuck with 1000's of these shirts that he feels aren't good enough to sell. 

I bet he's wishing he just stuck with the first deal... lost abit of money on manufacturing BUT had happy fans, a better quality product and still made abit of cash on each shirt sold.

if that's the case give em away to fans instead of being stuck with them , would be a great gesture and also say sorry to those who religiously buy the shirts

5 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

if that's the case give em away to fans instead of being stuck with them , would be a great gesture and also say sorry to those who religiously buy the shirts

If it is the case he may be too proud and embarrassed to admit he's made a complete balls up. If the kits are not fit for sale in his opinion then just let the fans know... if they are ok to sell then what are we waiting for.