New Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt

4 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

The t-shirts are what get me, hilariously bad - I'd certainly buy a Wednesday t-shirt every now and then, if only to throw another £25 at the club once or twice a season, but not when we dliterally don't stock a single one in club colours :duntmatter: Unbelievable Jeff!

Sheffield Wednesday FC No.1 Fan Fashion Scarf

Twenty quid for this personalised 'Fashion' scarf - why??????? There's about 8 different scarves on there - diluted product in scarves section... replica kit still on the Titanic 'en route' FFS>

Edited by F. Spiksley

3 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

The t-shirts are what get me, hilariously bad - I'd certainly buy a Wednesday t-shirt every now and then, if only to throw another £25 at the club once or twice a season

...but not when we literally don't stock a single one in our actual club colours, never mind stripes/no stripes! :duntmatter:

Unbelievable (Jeff).

Slight edit to the above - just checked 'new in stock', and to be 100% fair we do have a couple of blue and white things now at least, mainly for kids and lasses. As well as some green and pink ones.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Slight edit to the above - just checked 'new in stock', and to be 100% fair we do have a couple of blue and white things now at least, mainly for kids and lasses. As well as some green and pink ones.

"Hi, is that the club shop, could I please place an order for a Ace Polo JNR shirt?"

"Yes, certainly Sir, what size?"

" Size 43 years old please, thank you"

"Certainly Sir, I'm afraid we can't take your debit card details, as we only take cash over the phone"

:baby:

• Haha 4

On 08/10/2017 at 14:16, Finlux_Cup said:

Youre a condescending little fella aren’t you, why do you belittle people with a differing opinion? Does it make you feel hard like the school bully?

Proper little keyboard warrior is Emilianenko!

:duntmatter:

Hahahahaha that’s rich coming from you who’s only response to a discussion or debate that you don’t agree with is to hurl childish insults and throw your toys out the pram. Don’t get me wrong you are funny as but talk about pot and kettle !

On 09/10/2017 at 15:35, Semedo's ferret said:

I know. Can't make profit unless you turnover. I'd bet that with DCs move away from a known manufacturer, 500k would be profit though. 

Over £100k of it will be VAT. (Knocked a bit off for the kids stuff)

That leaves you with approx £650k. Cost will be around £10 a shirt- that leaves you with maybe £500k.

i would think under Sondico you're looking at no more than £15 a shirt, so we'd have been making maybe £425k rather than £500k)

I would imagine by not having shirts on sale until late October (at best) then we'll have lost way more than that 'extra' £75k- e.g. I'm sure a number of people will buy one in the summer and one at Christmas. Many of those people may only buy one now.

Add to that the training gear etc that hasn't been sold in the lost 3 months (and counting) and I think DC's experiment has been quite a costly error.

On 10/7/2017 at 17:24, j17tjp said:

It's possibly been asked in other various topics....

but what happened to the 3rd kit? 

I saw the 'fan made' design, then have seen/heard nothing since.

anyone on here know?

It's on the agenda, will follow the new home kit.

On 10/7/2017 at 19:33, Donny.Owl said:

It's for the same reason that I'll probably get a shirt.

But also getting this one, for Christmas, to cleanse my soul.

1411_2.jpg.f1de688ea398f866f39e9d63d284666b.jpg

https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/championship/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-1982-83-bukta-polyester-football-shirt

Ordered. 

Couldn't get hold of a decent 1991 home top (the one with the Asda sponsor) so this will do nicely.

Outstanding work from Toffs.

On 10/8/2017 at 15:08, F. Spiksley said:

I'll come off the fence on this one. The club website merchandise pages are like trawling through a Lakeland catalogue equivalent on morphine.

E.g. scarves (which i think look awful) at £20 give or take, bland t-shirts, semi-useful rammle and bric-a-brac, Sondico training gear under Matchday apparel section???, other miscellaneous oddities etc.

Pricing of club goods certainly in the upper quartile for EFL reatil prices also.

I do like the mugs though.

I love Lakeland. 

On 07/10/2017 at 19:33, Donny.Owl said:

It's for the same reason that I'll probably get a shirt.

But also getting this one, for Christmas, to cleanse my soul.

1411_2.jpg.f1de688ea398f866f39e9d63d284666b.jpg

https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/championship/sheffield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-1982-83-bukta-polyester-football-shirt

Is this the shirt worn in 1980-81 season?

I was born in early 1981 and want the shirt from that season.

On 10/8/2017 at 15:08, F. Spiksley said:

I'll come off the fence on this one. The club website merchandise pages are like trawling through a Lakeland catalogue equivalent on morphine.

E.g. scarves (which i think look awful) at £20 give or take, bland t-shirts, semi-useful rammle and bric-a-brac, Sondico training gear under Matchday apparel section???, other miscellaneous oddities etc.

Pricing of club goods certainly in the upper quartile for EFL reatil prices also.

I do like the mugs though.

Don't forget the gnomes lol

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2017 at 15:14, F. Spiksley said:

Sheffield Wednesday FC No.1 Fan Fashion Scarf

Twenty quid for this personalised 'Fashion' scarf - why??????? There's about 8 different scarves on there - diluted product in scarves section... replica kit still on the Titanic 'en route' FFS>

i quite like that

37 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Anyone ordered Toffs stuff before? I think I will order that new blue and white one. 

I normally wear M for football shirts. Will that be okay with Toffs or do they slightly differ? 

I have done so ,got the Yellow away shirt from around 80-82 fit was good and the material is excellent