New Sheffield Wednesday Home Shirt

9 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

So the thousands wearing it on match days won’t convince you then.

Not everything to do with the club is a conspiracy you know!  

It pains me to compliment you, but it really is a skill to manage to defend the club on every single subject.

They  should employ  you in some capacity . If you cut out the little hissy fits , you would be perfect as the clubs head of P.r 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Who’s defending the club on every single subject?

I’d rather be positive than see the bad in everything.

God bless ya Eeyor and that permanent black cloud that follows you everywhere!

Remember.....”bring me sunshine....”.

You have to have X Ray vision to see any good in our commercial side!!

150 year anniversary should have been a license to print money 

The amount of things they could have done is almost limitless 

Yet they have done relatively s0d all and what they have done has been terribly executed 

When the only positive is a giant cake blob you know we are a complete shambles 

It's too late now IMO.

Unless it's £20 or priced similar then it's a waste of time and money buying it.

I also think it's highly likely given all the problems getting them out, the quality will be shybo, especially the first few batches. I can see the complaint threads on here running to 100+ pages.

As fans the only way we can really show our displeasure at this shambles is to refuse to buy it.

#boycottthekit

all you people thinking it'll be £20 may have a bit of a shock, come March when it's finally released.... 

last seasons kit is still £55 and that hasn't been worn for about 6 months 

...and then there's the PO final shirt still for sale - even tho they should've been given away 2 yrs ago

44 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

All I’m bothered about is getting it right on the pitch, I couldn’t give a fv.ck whether we’ve got enough Ozzy Owl pens or Wade Small tea towels.

You do realise the club can’t run on extortionate ticket prices alone. I too don’t care about stupid shirts , books , pens , towels and whatever other guff club shops sell but many do and it’s an essential revenue stream. 

Even sp,embody as irrational and tunnel visioned as you surely see this 

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

All I’m bothered about is getting it right on the pitch, I couldn’t give a fv.ck whether we’ve got enough Ozzy Owl pens or Wade Small tea towels.

Well then you are more short sighted and dense than you appear 

Getting it right off the pitch (which is the easier of the two with the fan base we have) leads to or at least helps getting it right on the pitch 

Both in revenue streams and feel good factor around the club 

Tbf you're losing the argument. 

Clubs need to make money and outside of tv deals, ticket sales etc., the best way to do that is by selling f*cking merchandise. We are not in the Prem where we get gazillion for just being there. 

We don't have a new kit to sell in our 150th anniversary. Talk about missing an opportunity to make a shedload of cash. 

Just now, Emilianenko said:

Looks like Finlux is the only one who can't see it.

:duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter:

Indeed. 

It's not exactly rocket science is it. 

Club has to produce its own revenue. We can't just rely upon Mr C stumping up the cash all the time. 

At the moment the only way we seem to be doing that is through season tickets and POTD tickets. It's a f*cking no-brainer to get the commercial side of the club sorted out. 

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

Fv.ckin ell, here’s another one! 

Take some laxatives fella!

DC and the club have their heads screwed on, we’re paying close attention to FFP, the current FFP period ends at the end of the season, we start again, the fact the key rings in the shop are a bit sh.it doesn’t make me wanna throw myself off a bridge, unlike some of the scared of their own shadow characters on here!

Tbf mate you need to take some diazepam. 

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

Why?  Because my opinion is different to yours?

Time will tell all!

No. 

Because you clearly have some anger management issues and could do with taking a sedative to calm you the flip down.