Half hour from Bolton

Pub at the top of the road past the ground same as always. Don't know what it's called but if you drive past the ground on your left an drive for a couple of minutes you can't miss it. You can park there five mins walk to ground which is great. Except it always rains in Bolton so you will be pisswethrough by the time you get to the match.

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Pub at the top of the road past the ground same as always. Don't know what it's called but if you drive past the ground on your left an drive for a couple of minutes you can't miss it. You can park there five mins walk to ground which is great. Except it always rains in Bolton so you will be pisswethrough by the time you get to the match.

Always rains everywhere around here. Still toying with the idea of going to Stalybridge Celtic vs Matlock this afternoon, but don't really fancy paying a fiver to sit in a big outdoor shower with 35 other blokes tbh. lol

55 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Beehive. 

Think i was in the barnstormers when we played bolton in the cup,was decent,loads of Wednesday fans in,i will go back there and also try to get to the beehive as i know some fans were in there,about 10 minutes walk from the ground i think,might stop off in Manchester for a few before the game too as im going on the train

2 hours ago, toooldforthis said:

Bet you wish you hadn’t bothered flying over for the pigs game...

I’m still in uk or I’d be at your bar with you!!

I'll try again hoping for a better result, this time against the Dingles

See you next time you're in the 'Owl'