Surgeon required !

8 minutes ago, twodogs446 said:

Imagine if you could transplant Looven's head onto van Aken's shoulders....then Jones's legs onto Hutch's torso....what a spine we would have.

Sounds like a creation made in Royston Vasey by local people :ph34r:

263?cb=20170428083929

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 2

I was just trawling wiki for a suitable Frankenstein pic when I came across this ...

.Annex%20-%20Karloff,%20Boris_NRFPT_30.jp

... clearly of rare photo of Boris Karloff auditioning for The Sooty Show

Hard to believe now that Harry Corbett landed the gig on account of being able to play a miniature xylophone one handed

Even harder to believe the guy was awarded an OBE

Couldn't have been for services to ventriliquism though, as Sooty didn't speak (just whispered in his ear) and Sweep was a foot-operated squeaky toy

Not sure about Ramsbottom Snake ... more than a suggestion of a Bradford accent there ... I'm guessing a multi-track voice-over

15 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I was just trawling wiki for a suitable Frankenstein pic when I came across this ...

Hard to believe now that Harry Corbett landed the gig on account of being able to play a miniature xylophone one handed

Couldn't have been for services to ventriliquism though, as Sooty didn't speak (just whispered in his ear) and Sweep was a foot-operated squeaky toy

Not sure about Ramsbottom Snake ... more than a suggestion of a Bradford accent there ... I'm guessing a multi-track voice-over

Sorry lads, seem to have wandered into the wrong forum!

1319738930_homer_simpson_hides_in_hedge.

lol

Edited by Mr. Tom

21 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Is that Snowy? Tin Tin has been looking everywhere.