Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
@owlstalk

Five Sheffield Wednesday players - can you name all of them?

Recommended Posts

Had a flashback to the FA Cup Semi-Final at Highbury vs Brighton.

 

Nightmare. Foster and Case. Bloody Hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you do a more modern one of these so that anybody under 40 has a chance to get one right.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Could you do a more modern one of these so that anybody under 40 has a chance to get one right.

lol

WTF:History was not your favourite subject at school then I guess Pazz?lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wayne Jacobs, still knocks around Sheffield with his family

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

WTF:History was not your favourite subject at school then I guess Pazz?lol

lol

No..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Plonk said:

1. Mark Smith. 3 Ante Mirocevic 5 can't remember his name, came under Eustace I think and was pants

We lived near Ante Mirocevic when i was a kid. Me and a bunch of mates called at his house for Trick or Treat, didn't have a flippin clue what we were on about! Wasn't sure how to translate "give us some money or we'll egg your windows" into Serbo-Croation, Slovenian or Macedonion so we left him alone.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wayne Jacobs made a huge 505 appearances in total but mainly for hull and Bradford city in lower divisions.  I know he had a good reputation at both those clubs. I used to watch Hull a fair bit.  Maybe we should have kept him.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wayne Jacobs sat behind me at Wembley for one of the cup finals. Fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Smith

Dunno

Anti Mirocevic

Wayne Jacobs

Tony Galvin

And to Pazowl55 I am slightly over 40, thanks for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 - Mark Smith

2 - Des Hazel

3 - Ante Miricevic

4 - Wayne Jacobs

5 - Tony Galvin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/10/2017 at 06:17, @owlstalk said:

s-l1600-1.jpg 

s-l1600-2.jpg 

s-l1600-3.jpg 

s-l1600-4.jpg 

s-l1600.jpg

 

 

Five former Sheffield Wednesday players (in some rather smart kits I might add)

Can you name all five of them?

Mark Smith, Dez Hazel, Micoecic( I can’t remember how to spell it) Wayne Jacobs I think and Tony Galvin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that mud on Tony Galvin's shin, or is it the result of a lifetime in football?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blatter said:

Mark Smith

Dunno

Anti Mirocevic

Wayne Jacobs

Tony Galvin

And to Pazowl55 I am slightly over 40, thanks for that.

 

Why would you bump this 4 month old random thread? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?

 

I've worked out that it would have been on page 130 of the forum, the players were all identified on day one, yet you reply now and still can't get one of them   :duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, alanharper said:

 

Why would you bump this 4 month old random thread? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?

 

I've worked out that it would have been on page 130 of the forum, the players were all identified on day one, yet you reply now and still can't get one of them   :duntmatter:

 

 

  Is it Terry Curran ? :Chansiri:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2017 at 12:06, The Claw said:

Wayne Jacobs, still knocks around Sheffield with his family

 

Knock down Ginger?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/10/2017 at 12:44, Lincs Owl said:

Wayne Jacobs made a huge 505 appearances in total but mainly for hull and Bradford city in lower divisions.  I know he had a good reputation at both those clubs. I used to watch Hull a fair bit.  Maybe we should have kept him.  

He was interviewed on Look Leeds last week before a Bradford City match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alanharper said:

 

Why would you bump this 4 month old random thread? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyy?

 

I've worked out that it would have been on page 130 of the forum, the players were all identified on day one, yet you reply now and still can't get one of them   :duntmatter:

Easy answer... never saw it before, but well done guessing it could be on page 130.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...