Adam Reach gets Sky Sports award for best left back

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I'm not even sure he's our best left back, let alone in the division!  Have to say I'm pleased with Reach this season.  Was awful in the first two or three games and against the pigs but has been outstanding in the others regardless of the position he's been playing.

1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I'm not even sure he's our best left back, let alone in the division!  Have to say I'm pleased with Reach this season.  Was awful in the first two or three games and against the pigs but has been outstanding in the others regardless of the position he's been playing.

MOM in our third game v Sunderland. He tore them apart from LB.

The emergence of Reach at left back means that our best youngster currently playing games-Matt Penney is now down to 4th choice left back behind Reach, Pudil and Fox. Cant see him ever getting a chance which is disappointing. Can also play left midfield though but that wouldn't be any easier to get in the side.

If not for Hooper's superb run of goal scoring form he'd be my player of the season so far.  Which is quite impressive really as I wasn't expecting much after being a little disappointed with him last season.

He's really taken a step forward, no longer afraid to take on his man and quite often beat them.  Getting decent balls into the box.  

Huge pat on the back from me.

Just not bothered...

Guest Kagoshimaowl
10 hours ago, Holmowl said:

MOM in our third game v Sunderland. He tore them apart from LB.

Ok first two the u pedantic git!!! lol