Kits Toffs

Understandly people are up in arms about the new kit, so why not get on here and order your own?...

https://www.toffs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ssheffield+wednesday

they've some great shirts and the quality is fantastic, they are now doing a retro kids version of the new shirt, that is somewhere in the south pacific, at only £18

They are always looking to bring out new lines, so for example if enough fans requested a version of the 2 shades of yellow bukta shirt https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_06/sheffield-wednesday-away-football-shirt-1983-1984-s_24085_1.thumb.jpg.785be252acb2230d14a8b89e8563ee62.jpg this come also come into production

They are always looking to bring out new lines, so for example if enough fans requested a version of the 2 shades of yellow bukta shirt.

The above bit you wrote, Would the same apply to the purple away shirt we had if enough requested that?

Just now, BathgateBob said:

They are always looking to bring out new lines, so for example if enough fans requested a version of the 2 shades of yellow bukta shirt.

The above bit you wrote, Would the same apply to the purple away shirt we had if enough requested that?

possibly, but as they have a deal with bukta they can include their logo, where as the purple shirt would be minus the umbro

22 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

The 60s one? I don't think they make a short sleeve of that era's design at all, do they?

Yes even the players only had long sleeved versions made in those days.  Wasn't until the 70s that shortsleeves became mainstream.  Some teams did have special summer versions of their kits that had short sleeves though looking at www.historicalfootballkits.co.uk

2 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

The short sleeve Bukta shirts are bang on. Both yellow and striped versions.

Imagine Toffs have made a fair bit more than usual from Wednesday fans over the past couple of months.

Id have those as our new kits today 

Fantastic shirts. 

I still have both of them from when they were the actual kits .  Sadly neither has fitted me for 20 years. lol

2 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

Understandly people are up in arms about the new kit, so why not get on here and order your own?...

https://www.toffs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ssheffield+wednesday

they've some great shirts and the quality is fantastic, they are now doing a retro kids version of the new shirt, that is somewhere in the south pacific, at only £18

They are always looking to bring out new lines, so for example if enough fans requested a version of the 2 shades of yellow bukta shirt https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/uploads/monthly_2016_06/sheffield-wednesday-away-football-shirt-1983-1984-s_24085_1.thumb.jpg.785be252acb2230d14a8b89e8563ee62.jpg this come also come into production

Surely this must be a first, having a retro kit available before the original.

lol

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

That is lovely. We should do a shoes off in car park protest to get it brought back  :biggrin:

We are probably best leaving the shoes off protests to our scruffy neighbours who do it best 

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Id have those as our new kits today 

Fantastic shirts. 

I still have both of them from when they were the actual kits .  Sadly neither has fitted me for 20 years. lol

The lad walked into the kitchen the other day with my umbro 84 promotion shirt on  

Cannot believe I was ever that skinny ?

That 79 shirt is in a box out of harms way need to go on hunger strike for 12 months to get into that WTF:

Im not fat just big boned....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1