New Shirt - "I could see how we could help them pretty quickly"

1503465508849.jpg

"He connected me to Sheffield's chief operating officer Joe Palmer and I could see from afar their problems - I could see how we could help them pretty quickly"

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news/canberra-life/canberras-on-the-go-sports-to-kitout-english-football-team-sheffield-wednesday-20170821-gy0ph9.html

Owlstalk Shop

1503465508849-1.jpg

"Technically in the industry a bigger brand will give a team a cheque to sponsor them but then they'll charge them through the roof on all the pricing - and the club will have to wait six months for delivery on everything," he said.

"What we've established is more of a dedicated partnership model, whereby we wouldn't give them any cash, but they buy product at a more effective price and they'd get it a lot faster."

"We can actually be a lot more nimble than the bigger players to give the customer what they want."

lol

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

1503465508849-1.jpg

"Technically in the industry a bigger brand will give a team a cheque to sponsor them but then they'll charge them through the roof on all the pricing - and the club will have to wait six months for delivery on everything," he said.

"What we've established is more of a dedicated partnership model, whereby we wouldn't give them any cash, but they buy product at a more effective price and they'd get it a lot faster."

"We can actually be a lot more nimble than the bigger players to give the customer what they want."

lol

How come madine has a room full and I can't have one 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

48 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Mick Spencer didn't actually answer the question on that one though looking at that did he?

Not at all. Although he doesn't control the delays which I take he is saying they have been fabricated.

Evening / morning all, 

just picking up this thread mid morning here in Canberra. So I’ve dealt with Mick Spencer in the past on a professional basis locally. All good on that front, that wasn’t for any of his goods so don’t know anything about the quality of what they produce. I was also talking to a mate who’s in the same industry here who supplies education mainly about the Wednesday situation, he reckons that Spencer has gambled massively on taking this on within his agreed timescales ( which are now overdue) 

Enclosed below is what I put to him

on LinkedIn a fortnight ago. His reply is in there aswell so putting the ball back into the swfc commercial area to get an ETA on pricing / delivery. 

Personally I think it’s terrible from the club that as of now 4th October shirts are only being manufactured.

Lets see what happens from here in....

WAWAWA07D1AD9-5D8B-4A01-99B4-9DD184F9B069.thumb.jpeg.222d12baafb25d86b46c04939be8c93c.jpeg