Jump to content

Framed Dream Scene Prints now on sale


Recommended Posts

Just now, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Dunno have you been measuring  up one for Snootys study ?

I have been in snooty towers.

I had a job on one of the turrets.

Me and our lad had to go off for bits and bobs and price a job in France.

Less than two weeks later we're back.

What does he come out with....as da gorra beef we me?

That's nobility for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few framed litho prints from other Sheffield artists. I'd expect to pay £100-120 for a framed print so with the usual football mark up its probably about right. I'd have to see the frame first to see the quality of it but the general finishing of it looks poor. Less is more with a print like this, why not stick the logos and details on the back. I was considering getting one if the price was right but now i see it im not going to bother,

 

Edited by clud17
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I have been in snooty towers.

I had a job on one of the turrets.

Me and our lad had to go off for bits and bobs and price a job in France.

Less than two weeks later we're back.

What does he come out with....as da gorra beef we me?

That's nobility for you.

Wouldn't expect anything less from  "Our Lordship"

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

good work artistic wise price over the top for me £50 ish is about right , gives the not so well off

a chance to own one ,

 

 

Sadly Trev, the not so well off were priced out of the game years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramone said:

You think its fairly priced?

 

Yes.

 

9 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

 

Sadly Trev, the not so well off were priced out of the game years ago.

 

Without sounding like a d!ck, at what point has everyone been able to afford everything the club offered for sale?

 

I can remember finding a signed shirt of a player I loved on eBay once, but I couldn't afford it.  Did I blame the seller?  No.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It could have been so much better than this, far too much branding on it and the error with the order of the names is unforgivable really, can't believe that wasn't spotted

and put right before it went on sale. Price wise don't think its that bad considering the size of it, frame and the 20 page booklet. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

They should make it a series....

 

A massive broken cake, a box full of kits next to a kangaroo dressed as a postman, the bloke in the green wig getting beaten up by Rangers fans with Ronaldo in his Madrid kit roaring in the background and one of Hirsty sat on a bench drinking cider with Ponds Forge as a backdrop.

 

Call it "150 years of Misery" and the moaning gits on here would snap 'em up.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

They should make it a series....

 

A massive broken cake, a box full of kits next to a kangaroo dressed as a postman, the bloke in the green wig getting beaten up by Rangers fans with Ronaldo in his Madrid kit roaring in the background and one of Hirsty sat on a bench drinking cider with Ponds Forge as a backdrop.

 

Call it "150 years of Misery" and the moaning gits on here would snap 'em up.

You've missed Jay Bothroyd

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, oli1980 said:

Pete McGee's latest Wednesday one is around £120 framed, I don't this is that much over priced. maybe correct the error & could be in a better frame

 

I thought about correcting you but that went very badly for me earlier in the thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ramone said:

You think its fairly priced?

" you cant put a price on art ".......if someone likes it and is happy to pay then it is  ...I personally think it's awful and wouldn't put it on my wall if I got one for free .....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

" you cant put a price on art ".......if someone likes it and is happy to pay then it is  ...I personally think it's awful and wouldn't put it on my wall if I got one for free .....

For sale x1 "Dream Scene" limited edition print originally bought to give to a friend as a gift (now unwanted)

Comes with "frame " and rare error on contents description .lol

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BIG D said:

How does that happen?

Probably the same bloke they used to do the green subbuteo tee shirt of the 91 cup winning side....looks ok (apart from being green) but got Wilson on the right wing and Harkes in the middle .....lack of attention to detail ....drives me nuts

Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrible mount/frame, has turned a great concept and painting into something that looks really naff!

I was all set to buy one of the prints prior to seeing the final version, but now I do not think I will. 

Cannot believe that they have got the names in the wrong order. Shoddy from the club (not for the first time in the last few months).

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

 Formed at the Adelphi in 1867

          it's long gone

 but "The Wednesday" still play-on

 Wednesday we follow all 150 seasons on

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...