Wallace

50 minutes ago, wednesdaylander said:

Reminds me a bit of Maguire from a few seasons ago. Always gives his best, and doesn't shirk his duties , but it doesn't always come off for him. Has a bit of the devil in him and loves winding the opposition up. Would sooner have him with us than against us. Can imagine he's very important to morale within the squad. 

He loved a good shirk.

Some fans just don't know the game. Wallace has been one of the most consistent performers over the past 3 seasons. Always up there with assists and goals . Just cos he doesn't take players on and excite the crowd doesn't mean he isn't on form. Very much one of first names on team sheet for me. If any side of pitch needs strengthing it's the left. 

8 minutes ago, Andy30 said:

Some fans just don't know the game. Wallace has been one of the most consistent performers over the past 3 seasons. Always up there with assists and goals . Just cos he doesn't take players on and excite the crowd doesn't mean he isn't on form. Very much one of first names on team sheet for me. If any side of pitch needs strengthing it's the left. 

Think his crossing has been poor the majority of this season, so many corners and free kicks either not beating the first man or just floating beyond everyone has bee crazy

6 hours ago, Andy30 said:

But we're sticking with Carlos and Carlos will be sticking with this team/formation. 

So if you bring someone else on the left side what would you do with the two central players?

for me Bannan and Lee are up there with the best midfielders in the league and should be in the team. And they need a defensive holding player to anchor them, which Jones is doing quite well at the moment. For me an upgrade on Jones and Wallace in Carlos' team are the areas I would look to improve on in January. I.e. More Strength in the middle and more pace/creativity out wide.

Edited by Southie_Owl