Alot of managers would single Bannan out for one to be marked out of a game. 

Think that's why he has played so well from the left again this season like he did in the first as it's more difficult for opponents to stop him when he drifts about and cuts in like that. 

I have always stood up for Bannan on here and remember alot of arguments with people who thought Abdi was better.

lol

What the former non Bannan fans are seeing now is what every manager has know about Bannan at this level for the last 3 seasons. 

I think we are seeing it again as Carlos (or Bannan) are finding ways to evade people stopping him playing and are getting him in better areas to influence the game.

58 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Been superb this season.

Interesting how Leeds manager singled him out as the player who needed stopping. They didn't and he ran the show. Think United last week stopped him playing very well. 

I like Bannan, he gives his all and has the ability. Played really well todayz

Im a massive fan of Bannan. I think he's a superb player but like you say, he always gives 100% in every game. He is a top pro and he loves playing for us. Keep up the good work, Baz!

35 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Im a massive fan of Bannan. I think he's a superb player but like you say, he always gives 100% in every game. He is a top pro and he loves playing for us. Keep up the good work, Baz!

" he loves playing for us " ......we'll find out how much when his contract is up for renewal .....that aside your right he is a good pro and good or bad he never gives less than his all .

2 hours ago, Think tank said:

I'm not his biggest fan, but he was a class act today! Best performance I have seen from him! Still can't shoot though! :biggrin:

why not biggest fan? he's by far the best player we have