F.A.O. pig fans on here

14 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

You're only as good as your last game lol

Why? Just why? They humiliated us at our own ground, we all want to forget it so you bring it up.... It's not a big a win as their fans keep making out, but we conceded 4 at home which was very embarrassing. 

One match doesn't change the what's happened in the past.

4 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Why? Just why? They humiliated us at our own ground, we all want to forget it so you bring it up.... It's not a big a win as their fans keep making out, but we conceded 4 at home which was very embarrassing. 

One match doesn't change the what's happened in the past.

Humiliated? I think 4-0 is humiliated.

Oh sorry, 4-0 is the past?

1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Humiliated? I think 4-0 is humiliated.

Oh sorry, 4-0 is the past?

Ye losing 4-2 at home to our nearest rivals is humiliating. Especially a newly promoted side, in our first derby for 6 years, when our fans have been laughing at them for years. 4-0 the Boxing Day massacre was more humiliating for them, but doesn't stop last week not being awful and bloody hurting. You're taking to me like I'm a pig! 

Yes its f*cking humiliating! 

18 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

We're not in a place where we can lord it over them quite yet...

Oh yes, we are, they might beat us, they might do a double over us this season, they might even finish in a different league, but we'll always be a bigger and better club than them over all ... and they know it. History shows it

10 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Ye losing 4-2 at home to our nearest rivals is humiliating. Especially a newly promoted side, in our first derby for 6 years, when our fans have been laughing at them for years. 4-0 the Boxing Day massacre was more humiliating for them, but doesn't stop last week not being awful and bloody hurting. You're taking to me like I'm a pig! 

Yes its f*cking humiliating! 

Sorry mate, not my intention, just nice to give back what you have been given (Utd I mean)