Does anyone work with Leeds United fans?

I do a lot of work in L**ds so I've had it all week, we're gonna smash you lot, gonna put at least 6 past you, chants of l**ds l**ds l**ds, hoping and praying we win today so I can go Monday all guns blazing and give em both barrels 

I'm from Otley, just out of Leeds, so I've got a couple at work and a few mates who are dirty Leeds. Plenty of Wednesday fans around here though. The big worry is the in-laws, the whole family are Leeds fans. To be fair there's not been a load of confidence from them, think we're all trying to keep our powder dry before we unleash hell after the game, result depending. I really, really hate losing to them. More so than the pigs to be honest. 

Setting off in 10, come on Wednesday.

Went out in a group last night, with 2 amongst them. One said 'you've got nowt to come tomorrow' but he has a reputation for being gormless, & never fails to be.

The other more considered one said ' anything could happen in this league' which is true.

I'm pinning my hopes on the 2nd opinion, which is always the case in our division.

You just never know.

Sendings offs, injuries, penalties. The future is never certain.

Yeah they live all around me and between them and the recently ‘crawled out of woodwork’ Hudds fans, it’s a pain in the ar*se.

Losing 2 out of last 3 has brought them down to earth though

Theyre fickle as flip and I would love us to put one over on them.

I work in Leeds.  Fans of Leeds United are a unique bunch of arrogant self-important right wing gits.  As soon as they get a wiff of success -  as they are having now - their sense of entitlement to being amongst the elite overflows, and they are insufferable.  It's funny becuae (as someone above has mentioned) they can be decent and occasionally even nice people until you start talking about football.  Then all of a sudden they transform into arrogant sh*ts who are only too willing to believe a myth that they are the greatest club in the world and always have been and always will be.  No amount of evidence to the contrary can make them see sense.  Having said that, the majority of Leeds United fans are not nice at all and are racist Nazis if you just scratch the surface of their personalities.  They try to hide it but is there not far under the surface.

Edited by Reyt Part Timer

got a few leeds fan mates up here on north east coast majority are good lads,couple are divs when it comes to football,but,my cousin married into a leeds family at beginning of the year,jesus wept they are a right arrogant bunch of assholes

• Like 1