Villa away

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

Which is best ? 

I was in the upper tier last season. View wasn't great with it being stuck in the corner - this was the view from my seat (slightly zoomed in), I was on goalline technology duty. 

I imagine the view from lower is even worse, but the concourse area in the upper was appalling, more like a corridor. SAG would have had it closed down

17240376_10212436820742642_4407141928810109691_o.thumb.jpg.4569529743aa0a935776e413767ee480.jpg

13 minutes ago, Carlos' Coat said:

Anyone know if you can park at Star City while you go to the match, or do you get a parking fine?

It’s free to park there without restrictions as far as their website states.

We are planning to park there this time instead of the train.

I wonder how the ticket office actually allocate the seats. Doesn't seem right to me that those with most points who book first get the lower tier, with not even the choice for upper, whereas those with fewer TPP who book later will get a better view on the upper. I've booked early before and got shocking seats (got pisswetthrough at the front at Birmingham the other week), have booked later and got fantastic seats, but also vice versa. Wondering if they allocate from the front rows first, or if booking earliest doesn't actually make any difference and it's just to secure tickets and they sort out the actual allocation at random later on. 

10 minutes ago, ANDY said:

I got 2 lower 

wish I’d waited now for 2 upper. 

Ive emailed tkt off to see if they can swap them for me. 

Fantastic. 

As as usual the ticket office staff are on the ball. 

Changed to upper tier

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

I wonder how the ticket office actually allocate the seats. Doesn't seem right to me that those with most points who book first get the lower tier, with not even the choice for upper, whereas those with fewer TPP who book later will get a better view on the upper. I've booked early before and got shocking seats (got pisswetthrough at the front at Birmingham the other week), have booked later and got fantastic seats, but also vice versa. Wondering if they allocate from the front rows first, or if booking earliest doesn't actually make any difference and it's just to secure tickets and they sort out the actual allocation at random later on. 

They sell in the order directed by other clubs.  So if they say block A from the front, then that’s what they must do.