Rumour time

MOwl

10 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

He was coming back strongly before the Derby. I had been wavering but the string of results and disciplined performances had won me over again.

The Derby shattered that. It made the playoff final, play off semi look like good performances and added a dollop of humiliation into the mix too. The nightmare scenario we thought unthinkable in the summer has unfolded and I am holding the manager responsible, even though the players have let him and us down, they are his players.

We cannot get where we need to be if we cannot win pressured games. The games CC mentions in his defence against newcastle and Brighton were when there were no expectations of a win, when there is we go to pieces. I am also of the belief that his dislike for pace and strength would only see us relegated if we went up. 

I like the guy and he doesn't deserve the ending he will get here, but I think the writing is on the wall and the only delay is a lack of a credible replacement. He will be gone at the end of the season at the latest IMO.

He should have gone after the Huddersfield games with his reputation intact,  his head held high full of pride and dignity and above all with our sincere thanks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He should have gone after the Huddersfield games with his reputation intact,  his head held high full of pride and dignity and above all with our sincere thanks.

Yes, things have definitely taken a turn for the worse.

It's only a matter of time.

Better to dispatch him now, than wait for it to turn sour and mar what good he's done at the club.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
14 hours ago, MOwl said:

Just spoken to a chap. 

He said if SWFC dont win this weekend the manager is 100% being changed. 

We're already sounding out replacements. 

Don't shoot the messenger...

So half of our 'fan' base will want us to lose then!  I don't give a bobbar who the manager is....come on Wednesday!!

4 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I actually think having someone like Avram Grant behind the scenes wouldn't be a terrible idea. Not interested as a manager though.

You don’t know that. Perhaps Aveam has done his best work behind the scenes. Look at his time at Chelsea. 

Just wish today would be the turning point, give us some hope that the missing ingredient is there but sadly I dont hold out much hope, maybe cause ime on a downer but think the time has come for a big shake up before the seasons lost, meggo or heggingbottom for me, sorry cc ive backed you till now

9 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

I reckon most people are bored with it all and couldn't give a throw one way or the other. Too many people listening to little piggies on here

If you call Wednesday fans pigs, that usually means yr a pig. 

Edited by Bodhidharma

11 hours ago, debram said:

Just wish today would be the turning point, give us some hope that the missing ingredient is there but sadly I dont hold out much hope, maybe cause ime on a downer but think the time has come for a big shake up before the seasons lost, meggo or heggingbottom for me, sorry cc ive backed you till now

Credit where due, well done cc and the boys, over the Mon with that result