Rumour time

MOwl

1 hour ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I don't see us appointing a old style british coach under the current ownership. I think threre's a chance we might go for a decorated ex-pro but the most likely successor will be a continental coach, the way we're run, set up is ready made for one. Still think Carlos will get the season but I'm certain there will be a change in the summer now.

Another season on hold then :picnic:

Guest mrbluesky
9 hours ago, MOwl said:

Just spoken to a chap. 

He said if SWFC dont win this weekend the manager is 100% being changed. 

We're already sounding out replacements. 

Don't shoot the messenger...

Was he a chap with flaps? you never know.

3 hours ago, M Royds said:

Why not?

I'm not advocating him with this job but rumours are rumours.

He's a well known journey man and has been know to live out of suitcases so he should be able to pack a defence, something we've been lacking.

He considered the offer of the job but after much research turned us down. Apparently none of the brothels in the area do a decent Thai massage. Allegedly.   

15 minutes ago, prowl said:

He considered the offer of the job but after much research turned us down. Apparently none of the brothels in the area do a decent Thai massage. Allegedly.   

I don't know why you had to bring that story up. Would it be so bad to have Avram here? After all he is a well seasoned pro.

Edited by M Royds

17 minutes ago, prowl said:

Did you hear what his wife said " he's away from home for five months what do you expect " never mind stay repressed lol 

23 minutes ago, prowl said:

I'm sure Mr Chansiri could come up with a solution to that. He must know a bit of local talent he could import. A new business opportunity for a bit of sponsorship - Masturb8 - Energy Jinks with the Happy Ending! WTF:

• Haha 3