Social Media Embarrassment

Seriously, just look at the replies on twitter to the SWFC page to Carlos's interview. 

Its starting to make me feel ashamed and I don't see an end to it. Even if CC goes I think it won't be long before a new man gets it if things don't turn our way immediately. 

Just scores of people saying 'f*ck off' and abusing. 

Anyone else feeling the same? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Seriously, just look at the replies on twitter to the SWFC page to Carlos's interview. 

Its starting to make me feel ashamed and I don't see an end to it. Even if CC goes I think it won't be long before a new man gets it if things don't turn our way immediately. 

Pathetic mate .we go on about how good our fans are some are a absolute disgrace

3 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Yeah I agree with people being able to say their piece but even if and its only an if carvahal goes do we really expect the players who have taken so much abuse to suddenly forget what's been said and just get back on with playing I know what I'd be thinking up yours pal and slap a transfer request in.

3 minutes ago, Waddlesdiamondlights said:

Yeah I agree with people being able to say their piece but even if and its only an if carvahal goes do we really expect the players who have taken so much abuse to suddenly forget what's been said and just get back on with playing I know what I'd be thinking up yours pal and slap a transfer request in.

I do worry some of this abuse is just going to stick with some players regardless. Always thinking that if their firm dips they're going to be a scapegoat 

I'm sick of listening to him , and I think he's stealing a living. I've thought this for at least a year. 

Having said that I hated the poison the likes of Darren purse and tommy spurr got and Ashley Westwood before them . I openly condemned that so I certainly won't be condoning personal insults or attacks on the manger or players we have now. 

I just hope hope the club sees sense and puts him out his misery