Marco Matias

Watto

Does anyone if he's injured once again?

I've noticed he hasn't been in the last few squads, it'd be nice to have Loovens Hutchinson and Abdi available aswell, seems every time our players get an injury they are out weeks/months, so much for changing the medical team in the summer!

The problem Matias has is that when he isn't injured he's got a bit of pace.....which instantly rules him out of contention.

the only time he gets a look in is when he's on his way back from injury but not yet full fit so is as slow as the rest of the side and gets a place on the bench

• Haha 6

As above, Matias has pace which instantly puts him on the sidelines.

Also, he has the ability to play on the wing. We don't do wingers so that's him out of contention there too.

Matias and Joao are not consistent but they can be exciting, which is what we need right now. No, not part of CC's current plan (apart from a couple of successful LJ cameos).

Just now, Y16OWL said:

He's been injured and our manager is that negative he's not been given a fair run in the side

No, but being constantly injured doesn't make a player qualify as "not being one of the worst signings in history" (before anybody cares to say it, I know it's not his fault being injured and I sympathize with him on the matter but that still doesn't take him away from being one of the worst signings ever).

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

One of the few players we have with pace, surely he'd be a useful addition to the bench.

I would have preferred the club to have dealt with that in the last transfer window when Premier League clubs were offering young alternatives on loan.