Any obviously or available managers worth getting in?

We have been very patient with Carlos wishing and hoping he could go that step further and he has done well no doubt about but things do eventually come to an end.  He is simply not getting anywhere near the best out of these players and has been struggling with the team and formation for the past year.  Even though we finished 4th last year in a poorer division then the season before.  I dont know how much influence Carlos has on transfers but I do wonder if its minimal.  Our transfer strategy over the past 18 months has been appalling when DC set up the transfer committee under Glen Rhoder we signed Hooper, Forestieri, Bannan, Pudil, Hunt, Wallace, Lopez.  All these had an immediate impact on the team which ultimately lead to Wembley then he left in December 2015 and comittee was disbanded.  We have since signed Fletcher, Bus, Dielna, Abdi, Jones, Reach, Winnall, Rhodes, Boyd and recently Van Aken spending a fortune.  With only Fletcher, Reach and Van Aken getting in to the team on a regular bases.  Even against Huddersfield in the Playoffs 9 of the starting 11 played against Hull at Wembley.  So does Carlos select the players or are they selected for him.  If that is the case which new manager if we get one will put up with that!  Pearson? Allardyce? Pardew? I dont think so its more likely to be someone foreign as I think this is the normal appoach on the continent.....coach and not manager. 

6 hours ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Agree with your view on Karanka. To me, he's just another Carlos; turgid and risk adverse. Granted he got Boro promoted, but that style just didn’t work in the Premier League. And the fact he had some sort of very public falling out with his squad worries me.you need

I hear what you’re saying about Dean Smith, but I think sometimes you need to give bright young managers the opportunity to step up and prove themselves at a higher level, otherwise you’ll never know what they’re capable of. The Blunts took a chance, and it seems to be working out for them, so far. I think we need to get away from the idea that only a big name appointment will work for us.

Actually he's much, much worse in terms of his negativity. He has to be the most anti - football manger in the game today. I would not pay to watch a team managed by him.