4 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

So if carlos got fired tonight and caretaker and then new manager lost Leeds and Villa by 2 or 3 goals where would we be?

same boat.

Putting an Elastoplast on a broken leg would look pretty stupid.

All ifs and buts though.

The fact speaks for themselves ...won 3 in 10, awful tactics and conceded 4 at home to pigs, I'd rather Benny Hill be in charge!

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

All ifs and buts though.

The fact speaks for themselves ...won 3 in 10, awful tactics and conceded 4 at home to pigs, I'd rather Benny Hill be in charge!

You mean like the carlos win ratio stats? 

They do indeed but let's not worry about that, let's just focus on the last few games...

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

All ifs and buts though.

In grand scheme , 3 in 10 is a sackable offence? And pigs game was only one game, On paper.

You might get your wish with the names being bandied about as theirs a reyt smell of desperation on owlstalk again.

15 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

In grand scheme , 3 in 10 is a sackable offence? And pigs game was only one game, On paper.

You might get your wish with the names being bandied about as theirs a reyt smell of desperation on owlstalk again.

Serious question: what are you seeing to commend CC? His overall win percentage and memories of his time in previous seasons are not sufficient answers.  So, what are you seeing which makes you think stick rather than twist.

I see nothing at the moment as the way we play is turgid and lacks any desire to actually attack and win.

Edited by BC1867
1 minute ago, acquiescefc said:

Look at whats been spent first.

Look at the way he's playing.

Look at the way he's keeping a striker who we all know can score for fun should be play to his strengths but he is so stubborn he wont.

Yes 3 wins out of 10 is sackable after we rolled over V Hudd last season.

There will be someone that could get this bunch playing and challenging and JR scoring again trust me.

Carlos just hasn't got a clue and I'm not sure about Bully as No 2 either.

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Look at whats been spent first.

Look at the way he's playing.

Look at the way he's keeping a striker who we all know can score for fun should be play to his strengths but he is so stubborn he wont.

Yes 3 wins out of 10 is sackable after we rolled over V Hudd last season.

There will be someone that could get this bunch playing and challenging and JR scoring again trust me.

Carlos just hasn't got a clue and I'm not sure about Bully as No 2 either.

I get you, i just don’t think we can play to JRs strengths thats why he goes with Fletch/Hoop as they are averaging the only goal a game we seem to get and he cant drop them.

i don’t know, there needs to be wholesale changes to the 16 players  picked as its not working for quite some time now and if someone can do somethng better ill stand corrected. 

Carlos thinks his team will win playing this way but its not working and law of averages says it will eventually but how long can it go on, not long for sure if DC really thinks we can go up this season.

It's getting to the point where some people support the manager more than the club. Who cares. We're not improving so get rid. I'm sick of seeing the same inept, obvious performances and the tactics of a manager who won't change.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, adzz said:

It's getting to the point where some people support the manager more than the club. Who cares. We're not improving so get rid. I'm sick of seeing the same inept, obvious performances and the tactics of a manager who won't change.

Ridiculous. No manager is bigger than the club.  I prefer stability.

On Saturday our results were an improvement on previous years even thought the performances weren’t matching, this cannot be argued.  Obviously since then we’ve let 6 ‘easy’ points go so everyone is decided that he should go and i just don’t think it will solve ‘the problem’.  That will remain unless this wondrous new messiah can do something.

i think DC is playing Russian roulette and adding a bullet each defeat and he’s half way there.

Our 'stability' is becoming stagnation. I'd rather take a risk and get someone new in with actual championship experience and better tactics than have CC continue to spend vast amounts without improving our weakest areas while employing his cowardly football.

• Like 1

Our seasons over already this squad hasn't the desire work rate pace to go up we can't even defend well at present . As for CC one thing bothers me we were pretty much the best footballing team in the league in his first season with say 7 who are regulars now why change the way we played to what it is now.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, rob chester said:

Our seasons over already this squad hasn't the desire work rate pace to go up we can't even defend well at present . As for CC one thing bothers me we were pretty much the best footballing team in the league in his first season with say 7 who are regulars now why change the way we played to what it is now.

Haha deary me. What an over reaction.

We got sussed and now we're predictable and slow without FF

Keep up.