Big Sam

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

He's on Sky now, Goals on Sunday. He's not interested in returning. 

Makes me giggle when people say this lol

Guest mrbluesky
On 27/09/2017 at 22:44, Cheshowl said:

He's retired from football, leaving behind a career of international and premier league football, what makes you think he can be tempted to the championship? 

"Asked if he would be interested in going back into management again, he added: "I don't know. You've always got to have someone else to want you to get a job.

"At this moment in time I would be very picky and choosy about any potential managerial jobs if I was to go back in, so that makes it very difficult.

"You never know what might come up, but if it is something where I could bring a lot of success then I could be interested."

Interview from this weekend,so let's dispel the `myth` he`s retired.

HE`S ON HIS WAY!!!!!!!! lol

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

He's on Sky now, Goals on Sunday. He's not interested in returning. 

was quoted yesterday as saying it would have to be right job so clearly he would return as a manager but he can be very picky to where he ends up ,to me that means he aint  retired for good. but no chance whatsoever he will end up at s6 though as there will have to be cost cutting in January to balance the books ,got to be pearson on McCarthy for me ,could we get either? its worth trying or does nigel pearson want to end up never been a manager again I think he would suit us like a glove, and have well over 95% of supports backing ,but he aint a yes man and would want full control of team affairs ,would chansiri allow that? 

On 27/09/2017 at 22:44, Cheshowl said:

He's retired from football, leaving behind a career of international and premier league football, what makes you think he can be tempted to the championship? 

Big Sam just said on the Radio he would look at taking a Championship Job .... ! #YesPlease #WAWAW