The Carlos to stay brigade

What you want? :manager:

I have to admit that though I've always backed Carlos I think now is the time for a change before we get too far behind leading pack. 

Missed my first game this season tonight but listening to it we all knew what was coming whilst faffing about with all possession we had. 

How many times did commentator say "and its played back to the half way line? :duntmatter:

I agree he has to go, i said he should have gone at the end of last season, but let's not play the silly petty point scoring against fellow fans, it's embarrassing and uncalled for, we all have opinions,ideas and views, that's how it should be, Carlos is a smashing man but sadly he's just as his past cv told us, i would really love the guy to succeed genuinely but we aint got the time or money to waste waiting to see if he can eventually get it right, we need a real man who can bully the set of overpaid slackers and turn them into winners who can fight for everything. 

• Thanks 1

I think if its time for a change then its probably after sunday.  I just think its the playing staff that’s at fault.

we have some very average players that are not able to recreate how we played a couple of years ago.

i don’t know the reason but any new manager will have the same options available.

Despite being persecuted for my wanting Carlos out by some on here I refuse to bait them because what's the point.

We're all gutted about how any hope in the current set up has gone from a fireworks spectacular to a p1s5 wet through Catherine wheel slowly and soggily fizzing out.

3 minutes ago, Muffin Owl said:

So anyone who doesn't share your view is a member of a 'brigade'? Do you work for the Daily Mail?

We've lost 2 games, very disappointing, but we'll be back.

I'm backing Carlos, and more importantly Chansiri is backing Carlos.

Up The Owls.

Your backing Carlos...

At least give some sort of reasoning why he should stay...

I've said before, I will say again, we will not get promoted with Carlos ...

2 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

But our city rivals also have some bang average players and they're second in the league.

What are they doing that we're not?

Don’t know I haven’t been following them.

maybe they have more cohesion in certain departments and their style is getting them through it.

to be 2 goals up and let 2 in is a sign they’re not that great but maybe they are just riding the wave of confidence and they were at home.

i don’t know, i just don’t believe we have the right team and carlos is being cautious and trying to win the game by overall playing better and winning 1-0.  We seem to be less and less effective in each game and the holes in defence mean we always end up chasing.