On the way back

23 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Dave can you please enlighten us all what you have seen this season that makes you so optimistic about Carlos?

Dave enjoys experimenting with heroin.

2 minutes ago, RichieB said:

If Megson had been with us the last 2 and a bit years like Carlos has, and had the budget Carlos has had, I'm fairly certain we wouldn't be sitting in 14th place in the championship and just seen that lot put 4 past us on our own ground.

If Krusty the clown was in charge of us I doubt we'd have shipped 4 to the snorters at home 

• Haha 1

On 9/27/2017 at 23:21, TaxiMark said:

Dave can you please enlighten us all what you have seen this season that makes you so optimistic about Carlos?

Sorry for delay in reply Taxi .... enlightenment ... here goes ... the ability to remain positive and upbeat whilst in charge of

a number of underperforming senior pros., and without blaming anyone apart from himself.

He's not really had a go at the so called fans, a number of who constantly spew out vile abuse.

He retains his dignity and the best record of any manager we have had in the last half a century.

Oh and BTI just in case money crops up, he has spent less money in total that most Liverpool managers have 

squandered in recent times on just one player who has turned out to be a disaster ... the list is endless.

Enlightened yet ..... enough to be optimistic  ... glass half full .... ???  .... let's get behind him again, if he believes we are still in with a chance of promotion, then I believe him

until things turn out differently.

He is a good man and like I have said on a previous post has brought more excitement and enjoyment to S6

than previous managers have for decades.

UTO ICWT WAWAW

On 9/27/2017 at 23:52, RichieB said:

If Megson had been with us the last 2 and a bit years like Carlos has, and had the budget Carlos has had, I'm fairly certain we wouldn't be sitting in 14th place in the championship and just seen that lot put 4 past us on our own ground.

Agreed .... lots more places below 14th you know.

On 27/09/2017 at 21:54, Simaniac Owl said:

The team coach needs to drop Carlos off at Birmingham airport then drive to West Brom to collect our saviour. 

It is time for His return. 

garymegson

Just remember what His philosophy is. 

3155F550-3AA2-4616-BFAB-B90C162D7BD5.thumb.jpeg.282d972ed487fde2707c05ae06b39477.jpeg

WINNING!!

He needs to come back. 

garymegson