Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, AwokenGiant said:

Please GOD no! 

 

I am still traumatised by our style of football under GM and amongst others Stevenage away!

Yea it was a dreadful night at stevenage but by god did megson let them know it was. And I'm sure it was followed by a decent unbeaten run. 

Im not saying bring him back now but bit harsh to use one result as an argument to not have him back. 

 

Ps. I love megson garymegson

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Please GOD NO! 

 

I am still traumatised by our style of football under GM and amongst others Stevenage away!

 

Stevenage at home wasn't much better!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Please GOD NO! 

 

I am still traumatised by our style of football under GM and amongst others Stevenage away!

Why don't you ask west brom fans what the football was like when he took them

up twice? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Meggo could almost earn a shirt himself at the moment.

 

Btw if people's only criticism of Megson was his style of play then how exactly are things better now!!?

 

At least GM would be crushing egos rather than bleeding 20 pound notes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Please GOD NO! 

 

I am still traumatised by our style of football under GM and amongst others Stevenage away!

It wasn't always pretty but one thing we always did was create chances. We can't say that now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

Why don't you ask west brom fans what the football was like when he took them

up twice? 

 

 

I don't need to, I have seen what it was like. 

Edited by AwokenGiant
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bedfordowl said:

Yea it was a dreadful night at stevenage but by god did megson let them know it was. And I'm sure it was followed by a decent unbeaten run. 

Im not saying bring him back now but bit harsh to use one result as an argument to not have him back. 

 

Ps. I love megson garymegson

At least you know that after the last two performances the players would be leopard crawling thru dogshit in greno woods. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

At least you know that after the last two performances the players would be leopard crawling thru dogshit in greno woods. 

Exactly after making there own way home from Birmingham the night before. garymegson

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...