Zzzzzzz

Guest RocketOwl

I’d love to see Jaoa playing tonight. Think their defence is solid but slow. 

The weather csnt be helping in terms of trying to play attractive football but I think Reach done well few times to go past his man, Hunt too. 

Fletch being forced to battle in the middle for the ball - Bannan very disappointing for me. 

3 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

That's all.

Joao? Boring pedestrian team Carlos has assembled here. It's not good enough. 3 years and not one player who can beat a man.

We used to be able to. That first season we were amazing in some games but apparently that approach didn't work. What I want to know is what set of games using such a high tempo approach produced such a conclusion because I can't think of any...

Edited by Owl Be Back

13 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

That's all.

Joao? Boring pedestrian team Carlos has assembled here. It's not good enough. 3 years and not one player who can beat a man.

Worry not, it's our on going plan to bore the opposition for the first 45 minutes, then when we come out after the break we have our little spell where we score then we will sit back.

11 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

It's an absolute joke isnt it let's be honest.

Mans a fraud. Look at how many people on here can be swung round by a £20 being banged on a desk. Pathetic. 

Total fraud, and nothing like the quality of manager his lovers portray him as.

It will all come out in the wash though, and suddenly they'll all be right behind the Chairmans decision to remove him.

Two faced as they come.

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

That's all.

I didn't want to say it but Carlos out.

I'm sad but he's now taking us backwards, so much money spent trying to fit round pegs in square holes.

It's made harder seeing two blunts fans managing the top two! 

That's now 11 of the last 15 league and play-off games where we've failed to have more than 3 shots on target.

Our record in that time is P15 W5 D6 L4 F17 A16

I really resent short-term thinking, special pleading, cliches and knee jerk reactions. But this spell represents a third of a season. And it's only two factors among many that indicate we are inexorably sliding away from where we want to be. When you consider our aging squad and the possibilities regarding our financial position, things may get worse still.

14 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

That's now 11 of the last 15 league and play-off games where we've failed to have more than 3 shots on target.

Our record in that time is P15 W5 D6 L4 F17 A16

I really resent short-term thinking, special pleading, cliches and knee jerk reactions. But this spell represents a third of a season. And it's only two factors among many that indicate we are inexorably sliding away from where we want to be. When you consider our aging squad and the possibilities regarding our financial position, things may get worse still.

I agree. There is trouble ahead. I think we've had our chance on two occasions. It's failed and we have little wriggle room. The squad needs an overhal but no team is going to take our aging,  overpaid wasters. FFP looming. I think we're done

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

It's an absolute joke isnt it let's be honest.

Mans a fraud. Look at how many people on here can be swung round by a £20 being banged on a desk. Pathetic. 

Hammer 

nail

head

Yet a flipping gain SD. Bang on the money. The sycophants were out in force after the press conference that turned out to be nothing but lip service .. continue as we are and we are going to fall away massively from promotion spots. We are flipping abject