Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

8 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

The tena pants have been breached, the beds pissed wet through. Does Mr C know its tradition now to issue Carlos with a vote of confidence. As I've said before I have this real concern about if there's anyone on and off the pitch that has a feckin clue.

Again who's advising the chairman?

No one. It was his birthday present from daddy.

Beating Leeds would just paper over the cracks, and delay the inevitable. Since Ipswich away last season this has been the default performance on the pitch.

He clearly has no idea how to change tactics or refuses to do so.  No motivation of the players either (though for my money any professional player should have enough self-motivation).  It really is time to say thanks for all your efforts Carlos, but goodbye!

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

No whoosh so getfucked!

cheers luv, i will. not by you though. Them arm stockings look a little too rocky horror picture show for me. Appreciate the offer though. Cheers

• Like 1
Guest kelliesleftnut

Gutted but is anyone really that surprised.

I never bought into the 'players owe us a reaction to make up for Sunday' or the tripe about most of them having an 'off day'

Players make mistakes when harassed and put under pressure which was the pigs game plan. And as much as it pains me to say they did it well

They go out there doing what they have been instructed to do and trained for all week [maybe not practicing free kicks and corners] and there is only one man responsible for that.

Why did people think it would be any different tonight, because CC knocked feck out of a score

4 minutes ago, mr moody said:

cheers luv, i will. not by you though. Them arm stockings look a little too rocky horror picture show for me. Appreciate the offer though. Cheers

Believe it or not I changed to this avatar for luck....

Fuckknows why I chose that sillycunt though now.

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

He's just got to go.

He may be a good thinker on the game and a good coach but for some reason he's run himself and his team into a blind alley....... it's gone badly wrong and he should go.

Agree 100%