Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

7 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

This season has been one big balls up. From the club shop merchandise, to the shirts,  then the recruitment, sacking of physios and finally the team performance.

I honestly can't think of a single thing this season which the club have got right.

At least it's not a special season. 

Lower than a snakes belly tonight.

Pathetic "reaction" from Sunday. 

What on earth has happened to us? 

An absolute laughing stock both off the pitch and on it. 

Genuinely, for the first time in ages, im getting to that point where going to watch Wednesday is becoming more and more of chore. Zero enjoyment. 

11 minutes ago, Muffin Owl said:

We're a bottom half side

On tonight's showing we are a bottom 3 team don't completely rule us out from finishing there. I think only team we are better than and that's doubtful seen that they already have beaten us this season is Bolton. Then there's a few teams Burton forest qpr we are no better than. 

Guest kelliesleftnut
8 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

This season has been one big balls up. From the club shop merchandise, to the shirts,  then the recruitment, sacking of physios and finally the team performance.

I honestly can't think of a single thing this season which the club have got right.

Could have been worse, it could have happened in our anniversary year WTF: FFS

COMING SOON TO A STADIUM NEAR YOU  3-5-2 Starring Sam Hutchinson !

Can’t connect securely to this page

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

Try this:

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

8 minutes ago, Halifax Owls said:

The tena pants have been breached, the beds pissed wet through. Does Mr C know its tradition now to issue Carlos with a vote of confidence. As I've said before I have this real concern about if there's anyone on and off the pitch that has a feckin clue.

Again who's advising the chairman?

No one. It was his birthday present from daddy.

He clearly has no idea how to change tactics or refuses to do so.  No motivation of the players either (though for my money any professional player should have enough self-motivation).  It really is time to say thanks for all your efforts Carlos, but goodbye!