Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

7 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I was just going to post this. Add to that a goal difference of 0 and our record is the very definition of average. That is not what we were hoping for in August. And more to the point, I'm sure it's not what the chairman was looking for either.

I've been a big supporter of Carlos and think that he's done a good job overall. But it's hard to escape the feeling that things need freshening up. I really think the 2 playoff defeats have hit the players hard psychologically. We really need someone to come who can galvanise the whole squad and instill some confidence and self belief. It's a shame but it will be a mammoth task for Carlos to turn it around from here.

5 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

18 months ago the Blunts wanted Mcabe out, now he is the best thing, even sliced bread.

We football fans are fickle things when we begin  calling  DC.

By all means call for Kickaball to be sacked, but don't drive DC away, after all he has spent close to £100m on the club, not the type of thing someone will do lightly.

Not got much to show for it, have we?

Well that's disappointing.  Doesn't seem like there was much of a reaction from Sunday's poor showing.  Where do we go from here?  I'm not the sort of person who starts calling for managers' heads but if we can't get a reaction after Sunday, what's left?  To follow up your worse showing of the season with what sounded like another pretty terrible game (against a team with only 1 win all season) just seems to me like we've fully run out of ideas now.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

This season has been one big balls up. From the club shop merchandise, to the shirts,  then the recruitment, sacking of physios and finally the team performance.

I honestly can't think of a single thing this season which the club have got right.

About as well run as the prediction League lol

• Haha 1

There is no one better than Carlos out there. He is the best there is. He's wrote books and everything. He got a badge off Al. Stop calling for his head. He's the best. It's only 10 games. Stop being bed wetters. Get down to NBT to see how bad it was in 1932 when we had no players and only 11 cardboard cut outs and a thump in the ear. Remember we were once in Division one. We once had that donkey Leon Clarke up front. Could it get any worse???? AMARITE!!!!!!!!!