Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, GoldGigsChris said:

5 points off top six and only 5 points off relegation now.

I was just going to post this. Add to that a goal difference of 0 and our record is the very definition of average. That is not what we were hoping for in August. And more to the point, I'm sure it's not what the chairman was looking for either.

We need to let chansiri know what we want on Sunday hopefully he will be there I don't even think we should wait until they leeds score .it has to be loud and clear we want Carlos out we want Carlos out . Let it be deafening so that if chansiri is watching it in Thailand he hears us loud and clear .

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Oh come on seriously.

Nobody can be suprised now ?

He's not good enough and is a dead man walking.

Stop getting your hopes up and start thinking about who inherits his badly put together squad.

That's where i am now - we have too many average players and old pro players in their last year at this level. Only us could have spunced millions on a mid-table team. We'll be back to where we were in the summer of 2015.

1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

The players obviously want him out, this is the problem when Chansiri is hardly here and bought the club for his kid as a plaything!

Carlos bashing I can take but Chansiri bashing ???????????? nah your out of order he put milllions in

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I'd rather be a plum than a pigrimmer.

Realistic?  You're talking the usual, reactionary, unfounded, made up absoluteshite.

Think about your comments and the time period, results and achievements you are basing them on.

We aren't having the best of times right now but you are writing stuff that at best you should really keep to yourself because I for one, don't want people like you making us all look like a set of soft, sadcunts before the end of fuckingSeptember.

I doubt you would shout it out loud at a game and rightly fuckingso.

Pathetic.

i hope your doing a whoosh, if not your a fuckingmoron

Had anyone got £20 for Carlos?  I think his may be broken

Taxi to Birmingham International airport, one way please. 

That PC showed a man at his wits end - I said it would only end one way and I think we have started down that road. 

Ffs DC, man up and do the right thing - it's beyond a joke now.  His inaction is becoming just as annoying now.

Guest The Horse

When was the last time we actually had a proper manager?
Dave Jones?
Carlos is a Head Coach.
Stuart Gray was a head coach.

Can we have an actual manager please??

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I'd rather be a plum than a pigrimmer.

Realistic?  You're talking the usual, reactionary, unfounded, made up absoluteshite.

Think about your comments and the time period, results and achievements you are basing them on.

We aren't having the best of times right now but you are writing stuff that at best you should really keep to yourself because I for one, don't want people like you making us all look like a set of soft, sadcunts before the end of fuckingSeptember.

I doubt you would shout it out loud at a game and rightly fuckingso.

Pathetic.

i hope your doing a whoosh, if not your a fuckingmoron