King Phil

An open letter to Big Chansa

Carlos is the best manager we've had in 25 years. He's taken us to the playoffs twice. At last we play passing football instead of knocking it down the lines and crossing it into the mixer like most EFL dross. I waited many seasons to see a Wednesday side who value possession of the football. He's a winner, a thoroughly decent man and he's the future of Sheffield Wednesday. We will be at Wembley again this year. Up the Owls! 
Yours, in stripes (ideally), 
King Phil 

13 minutes ago, King Phil said:

Carlos is the best manager we've had in 25 years. He's taken us to the playoffs twice. At last we play passing football instead of knocking it down the lines and crossing it into the mixer like most EFL dross. I waited many seasons to see a Wednesday side who value possession of the football. He's a winner, a thoroughly decent man and he's the future of Sheffield Wednesday. We will be at Wembley again this year. Up the Owls! 
Yours, in stripes (ideally), 
King Phil 

I hope "Big Chansa" has hired himself a good translator (I suspect that is too much for Att's English level but certainly should be aimed at his age group). :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Fv uck off you sad, pathetic piggy cvvunt.

Go play on Blunts Mad.

You have an Arnold Laver tattoo and you are a yobbo

4 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

I hope "Big Chansa" has hired himself a good translator (I suspect that is too much for Att's English level but certainly should be aimed at his age group). :rolleyes:

you mean he can't read English? 

1 minute ago, King Phil said:

you mean he can't read English? 

What is "Crossing it into the mixer" in Thai? - try reverse translation and see what transpires from it.

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

What is "Crossing it into the mixer" in Thai? - try reverse translation and see what transpires from it.

Don't worry he gets it