Butterfield

Guest RocketOwl

We've seen absolutely nothing of him. Don't even bother yet, at least give him 30 kicks of the ball before we tear him to bits and throw him on the 'we're better than every player we've ever had' pile.

Not a jab at you, just saying i already get the feeling he's the next target - by virtue of pulling on the 'hallowed' (rapidly becoming 'toxic' if we don't chuffing BREATHE A WHILE) shirt.

I'm fed up of it. God knows how they must feel.

Edited by Mr. Tom

14 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

He's done that all his career.

Just give it another month and his confidence will be shot just like every other loan player we sign 

Thats if he plays. All our loan players spend their time here gathering splinters in their ass on the bench. 

Edited by S36 OWL

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Thats if he plays. All our loan players spend their time here gathering splinters in their ass on the bench. 

And that's what I mean when I say confidence will be shot. He said all the right things when he came but poor sod obviously didn't do his homework on Carlos.

He'll be on the bench for the most part and he'll occasionally be brought on when we're up against it or chasing the game, like Cardiff and yesterday for example