the bouncing day massacre

40 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Much that I hate to admit it but this is spot on and pretty damn witty. Credit to whoever came up with it; they've shut us up for good on this 'un. Well, unless we stuff 'em up the bumhole later this season!

yep,four sides of the ground bouncing in unison after we got it back to 2-2,then we commit hari-kari and it's silence,bar the squeals of the pigs.

Watched one of their videos and at McCabe saying we can put the Boxing Day Massacre thing to bed now .. bouncing day massacre .. sums them lot

if you ask me .. a replica of something that's ours with a little twist .. that's them lot in a nutshell ... they live in our shadow even when they get a result like that!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dowls said:

Watched one of their videos and at McCabe saying we can put the Boxing Day Massacre thing to bed now .. bouncing day massacre .. sums them lot

if you ask me .. a replica of something that's ours with a little twist .. that's them lot in a nutshell ... they live in our shadow even when they get a result like that!

It was the pigs saying it was going to be a massacre before the boxing day match 79 , didn't work out for them though so we took boxing day massacre and ran with it . So if they didn't want to live with it they shouldn't have given it the big un before the match . How is 4-0 and promotion comparable to two all , them sh177ing themselves for twenty minutes and our players deciding they didn't want anything from the match anyway comparable . Still bouncing day massacre is quite spot on as I was bouncing right up until the split second they fired in the third :duntmatter:

7 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

That video from the North Stand with everyone singing and bouncing right before they score is horrendous. They won't let this one lie easily. 

Would we ? If you give it you have to be prepared to take it . Only way to stop it is to royally smash them at theirs . Here's hoping .

The Boxing Day Massacre is iconic not only because of the scoreline but because of what happened afterwards, i.e Swfc promotion at their expense and a long period of Wednesday superiority.

Sunday we lost by the same margin we won by in the Sodje game and as late as the 66th minute looked odds on to win. Hardly a massacre. An embarrassment certainly, but so are all Derby defeats when you're the favourites. 

We'll still finish above them anyway.

Wawaw

6 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Much that I hate to admit it but this is spot on and pretty damn witty. Credit to whoever came up with it; they've shut us up for good on this 'un. Well, unless we stuff 'em up the bumhole later this season!

It's not witty they've changed one word of what we say, it's just another example of the numbskulls they are. 

'Make up your own material and stop nicking ours.'

And as someone's already said 4-2 is not a massacre.