Worse day since...

8 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Worse than all 3 relegations and 2 play off defeats?

I never expected to go up Hull season and last year was horrible of course, maybe felt worse because of the expectations, but I still felt it was very much a lottery. Relegation is drawn out over a longer period so not really a single match for me although Palace and Forest in 90 were horrible.

But that was potentially pretty seismic for me yesterday. The only hope is that it's early in the season but time will tell.

The Arsenal match was the last time I seem to remember feeling this stunned. After everything that had happened that year and we got nothing. I just remember sitting in the traffic jam in the rain afterwards bewildered.

Maybe me doing dry September has something to do with it so feeling similar to 93 when I didn't drink as much.

3 minutes ago, markowl said:

The worst feeling you can possibly have is seeing your keeper throw it into the back of the net in the last minute of extra time in the FA Cup Final.

Nothing will ever come close.

Got to agree. Back when the FA Cup mattered too. Hard for anyone under 30 to understand.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

5 minutes ago, RonOminous1992 said:

Getting relegated on May 2nd 2010

2-2 at home to Crystal Palace

The days of Francis Jeffers, Darren Potter and Leon Clarke

Dark days

Wonder what would have happened if Harvey hadn't booted the advertising board? Maybe he'd have bagged a couple like yesterday and staved off relegation for 12 months.