Worse day since...

So as low points go, yesterday was low.

But how low? When was the last time you felt worse after a game?

For me the Hudds defeat was worse and made me feel down for weeks. 

A few wins will remedy the hurt of this one.

(but I still want Carlos out)

Just now, Bodhidharma said:

So as low points go, yesterday was low.

But how low? When was the last time you felt worse after a game?

For me the Hudds defeat was worse and made me feel down for weeks. 

A few wins will remedy the hurt of this one.

(but I still want Carlos out)

Agree re low points. Not sure CC is involved in bringing in the new players who do not improve the team. And those who hardly play!

This is the lowest point for me since Wembley, even though we finished higher in the Championship last season, then missed out. We haven't seen a continued improvement towards the Premier for a number of reasons all mentioned on here .

The "Blades will get their local Paul Carrack to write a song about Sunday the 24th and the 2-4 score line is just too much of an opportunity. We will be hearing about this for years to come, or until we have another "Boxing Day"........

WAWAW...........

Bizarrely I was angrier after the Preston game- basically because I thought we'd wasted pre season / the transfer window and looked completely unfit and demotivated. 

The recovery since has been encouraging but not exhilarating. Yesterday has left me a little confused as to where we're at- so many players performed way, way below par. I just hope it gives everyone (mostly the manager) a kick up the jacksy and we bounce back galvanised and stronger than ever.

Wednesday/Sunday will shape our season.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

I think as you get a bit older and have kids you can put bad days at football like yesterday a bit more in context . Coventry away when we relegated was tough when I was younger and only had me to think about 

This is so true. I'm guessing we're the same age (born in 75?) and I find I still hugely enjoy the high points but I'm way more resilient when it comes to days like yesterday.

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

This is so true. I'm guessing we're the same age (born in 75?) and I find I still hugely enjoy the high points but I'm way more resilient when it comes to days like yesterday.

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Yes mate 75 . To be honest these days I get to maybe a 1/3 rd of home games due to work so when I do go it's just good to catch up with mates and we have a good laugh regardless. It still hurts but you take it a bit more in your stride as you suggested 

52 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

I've posted in another thread, worst feeling I've felt (with regards football) since we lost 2-0 at the stain in 1991 . 

what - worst than a last minute goal and defeat in injury time of a FA cup final reply?

32 minutes ago, EccOvOwl said:

Today's the worst day since yesterday. The Utd fans at work showed no mercy.:ph34r:

Just smile and tell em to do one like I did today. 

Then continue singing..... At the lane at the lane where they're all feckin tail tugging tuggers at the lane. lol