Blades fan in peace

1 minute ago, BarnseyB said:

100% would have take 2-2 at that point.

Thanks for your honesty which has been replicated by all the Blades who have (justifiably) taken the p out of me for the last 24 hours on Facebook.

More energy better game plan and  some stand out performances - it could have been 0-4 at half time but for 15 mins of the second half I thought the players in blue stepped up with skill and desire. No surprise that was deflated by the timing of the third. 

See you in the play offs!

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Thanks for your honesty which has been replicated by all the Blades who have (justifiably) taken the p out of me for the last 24 hours on Facebook.

More energy better game plan and  some stand out performances - it could have been 0-4 at half time but for 15 mins of the second half I thought the players in blue stepped up with skill and desire. No surprise that was deflated by the timing of the third. 

See you in the play offs!

I still don't even dare predict where we both will be come May, meeting in the play offs would be incredible and absolutely horrifying at the same time. 

Edited by BarnseyB

59 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Dem blades classy as ever aren't they, you can guarantee if the score would have been the other way round they would have come out and no doubt started attacking inncocent people as well as children.

You won the game but you're still just a scummy outfit forever in our shadow.

They did that anyway

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Well I can't see what the op posted. 

Sure it is hilarious in any event.

Me neither, link won't open, perhaps it is best that way

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

What's wrong with being dyslexic? 

Apparently there's a programme on Channel 5 next week covering Dyslexia and religious belief in modern society 

Its on at 11 o'clock Thursday night 

Channel Five Presents

"Is There Really A Dog"

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

3 hours ago, BarnseyB said:

No, that one was actually nonsense. I don't expect you to, but if you researched it you'd find that I'm right. 

Nevermind, found it for you. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-fans-fury-over-spitting-on-elderly-muslim-woman-video-watch-the-clip-here-1-8523807/amp

I heard that there was some trouble against Norwich, with one or two put in hospital, absolute scum. 

Is that your proof? 

lol