Blades fan in peace

1 minute ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You know it's right though you thick coont, your fools were kicking off on London Road after you'd won!!!  

It's true but don't expect the uneducated tramps to realise it. They revel in that sort of behaviour. Every clubs has they're idiots but they have more than most, much much more

4 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You know it's right though you thick coont, your fools were kicking off on London Road after you'd won!!!  

I still remember them spitting and throwing beer at an elderly Asian woman last season down that road. 

Classy lot.

1 minute ago, BarnseyB said:

Ah, the one that was found to be complete nonsense?

Seen a video of it with my own eyes, what about threatening elderly Norwich fans, 2 female., as they're walking back to there car last week? Suppose this is nonsense too.

5 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Seen a video of it with my own eyes, what about threatening elderly Norwich fans, 2 female., as they're walking back to there car last week? Suppose this is nonsense too.

No, that one was actually nonsense. I don't expect you to, but if you researched it you'd find that I'm right. 

Nevermind, found it for you. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-fans-fury-over-spitting-on-elderly-muslim-woman-video-watch-the-clip-here-1-8523807/amp

I heard that there was some trouble against Norwich, with one or two put in hospital, absolute scum. 

Edited by BarnseyB

44 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Dem blades classy as ever aren't they, you can guarantee if the score would have been the other way round they would have come out and no doubt started attacking inncocent people as well as children.

You won the game but you're still just a scummy outfit forever in our shadow.

They did that anyway.