Carlos and the Bottlemen

Nero

As Carlos asked, I'm quite happy to blame him for the tactical shambles that was that game. Let's not forget that alongside Preston and Bolton that's 3 HORROR shows in 12 games.

But I'm not going to stop there as Carlos asks. I understand why as he doesnt want players affected but trust is hard won and easily lost and here's the bottlers from yesterday in order of bottledom, experience taken into account.

Dave Jones

Tom Lees

Jack Hunt

Keiran Westwood

Ross Wallace 

Keiran Lee

Adam Reach

Joost van Aken

I don't believe these players didn't want it, they just couldnt handle it. And because they couldn't many of us on here will have to cope with the consequences with those self satisfied scumbag pigs for a long fxxking time.

Thanks lads.

Edited by Warnocchio

1 minute ago, EuropeanBob said:

becoming a bit of  a theme of his teams, the Hull play off final; Huddersfield last season and now the Blades yesterday

plenty more games outside of the 3 you've mentioned where the team have completely and utterly bottled it ..

absolutely shameful yesterday ... embarrassing ..

I don't defend Carlos very often but to be fair against Brighton in the play-offs, against Arsenal and Newcastle in the cup and in both league games against Newcastle last season the team did very very well on the big occasion. So I'm not sure it's a case of bottling...thing is though most of those games were a long long time ago and as a team we're going backwards - that's what I would criticise him for and why I'd have sacked him 7 months ago. 

But here we still are...10th in the table, more money wasted, more disjointed performances, humiliated by the pigs and watching Huddersfield enjoying themselves in the Prem. 

The clappers' hands must be getting red raw by now :baby:

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I wasn't impressed with the Bannan and Jones comedy double act either. Bannan should stop tweeting before games. Embarrassing.

Agreed, Bannan should be up there. Absolute bottler... yet again. Great player when things are going well for him, but he was abysmal yesterday, especially first half. Poor sideways passing and took no responsibility for creating anything often passing the ball 2 yards for someone else to cross the ball. As for those lazy floated free kicks into the box....WTF?