George Hirst

3 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

To be fair to GH, I've not heard he's made himself unavailable for selection.

No me neither, just pictures of him sulking alone in the dressing room whilst his team mates get out there and play football trying to prove themselves. If he gets his head down maybe one day Brookes will be liking a picture of him skinning a professional right back but until then he's done nowt  to warrant his attitude.

See you later George

2 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

You're really that upset by an 18 year old lad's tweet? You think it's 'about as disrespectful to supporters as you can possibly get'

Christ, stop the world- I'm getting off.

Don't be pedantic. As far as football goes [FOOTBALL].... it is up there with the worst at disrespecting fans. He's not on about in the world is he?

You're really that upset by an 18 year old lad's tweet? You think it's 'about as disrespectful to supporters as you can possibly get'

Christ, stop the world- I'm getting off.

I won’t not sleep about it.

if hunt had retweeted it what would your reaction have been.

It’s wrong - you know it.

shouldnt have don’t it. 

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

So he should just sign a contract below his market value?

If you knew you could earn 3 times as much money in another job, and you knew there was a good chance you could get that job, would you tie yourself down for 4 years on a third of the salary you could be getting?

(I'm guessing those figures, but could well be the case) 

Are you a George Hirst fan or a Sheffield Wednesday fan?

So hirst thinks hes better than flecter hooper rhodes i think not. Will be class in future. Sign a contract and get out on loan to get better.hes got good advice. He's not going to join Everton or Leiscter and hit first team.they too will ship him out. Great potential he just needs to by his time at owls

6 minutes ago, Internationowl said:

Please don't try and patronise. I'm not one for internet arguments. The kid is probably the best prospect we've had come out of the academy in, i don't know how long. And how have the club handled it? He'll be going for naff all, in january or july, to have a good career at a more successful club. Nice one Wednesday.

Meanwhile, his mate's skinning our right back.

No player is bigger than the club.

So he should just sign a contract below his market value?

If you knew you could earn 3 times as much money in another job, and you knew there was a good chance you could get that job, would you tie yourself down for 4 years on a third of the salary you could be getting?

(I'm guessing those figures, but could well be the case) 

But it could be that he signs for another club but still doesn't get a first team game. A couple of mill or what ever is small change for a premiership club. Look at Bob Bolder left us for Liverpool presumably more money. Told everybody he was going to take Grobbelars shirt. Never played a first team game for the club.

Just now, Apple said:

Don't be pedantic. As far as football goes [FOOTBALL].... it is up there with the worst at disrespecting fans. He's not on about in the world is he?

Pedantic? I've directly quoted him!

As I said - huge over reaction from (presumably) grown men to a young lads tweet on social media.