George Hirst

Guest Deleted member
7 minutes ago, Sonny said:

What's the other side to the story then Kivo? Would be good to know.

Isnt it obvious?

He hasnt been forced to train with U18s - apart from when certain people are at Middlewood Road, in which case he doesnt have to vacate the premises. 

The situation hasnt split the coaching staff right down the middle and is causing no trouble whatsoever

His team mates werent nearly fined for going to watch him play for England

Is that more palatable for you?

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Isnt it obvious?

He hasnt been forced to train with U18s - apart from when certain people are at Middlewood Road, in which case he doesnt have to vacate the premises. 

The situation hasnt split the coaching staff right down the middle and is causing no trouble whatsoever

i may be missing the bleeding obvious here.... but...

who do we mean by saying " certain people" ?

1 hour ago, 1banana2banana said:

Who runs this club ? 

Im bored of listening to this tripe 

listen chansiri and Carlos 

the fans want Hirst signed up and to be given a chance. After yesterday you should be listening to what they want 

now stop treating this club like some kind of faceless business and LISTEN 

The fans objected to the prices all through the business but he didn't listen

many incl myself are disgusted with his dislike of our stripes he hears but couldnt careless

even the billboard strip hasn't arrived and it's nearly october ffs  the excellent businessman played a blinder here

A few of us have been telling you for over 2 years that he just won't listen but the true fans on here seduced by the money just wont accept or care less about it  I can see that and sort of understand that the end will justify the means for them  What fecking hurts is that the scummers down the road have got to where we are by spending bottle tops  justifying my thoughts about when we came up and threw away the team and togetherness that did it 

It's starting to look that this will end in tears. I hope something can be worked out but i don't hold much confidence. 

Whilst i don't believe that Hirst should automatically be in the squad because he's scored goals at junior level, the isolation and lack of comments from the club about his future is a worry.

Hirst may or may not become a top level striker - only time will tell. But we really need to start nurturing some of the talent at our disposal better.

41 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Isnt it obvious?

It's all palatable to me mush. Just wondered if he'd done owt to pis$ the club off. Agents being agents etc. Seems like a fair question.

28 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Hirst can sign for Celtic free in January, or any  other 'foreign' club.

We only get Tribunal money if he goes to an English or Welsh team.

Very worrying. 

The initial plan for Sinclair at Watford was for him to go into Europe for 6 months to one of their feeders, and then for Watford to sign him for less than what they thought the tribunal would be.

Be surprised if it happens with Hirst, but his reps are quite global aren’t they?

Edited by NeonLeon

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Wish someone would just spill the bloody beans! (I'm open to PM's lol )

PM to Rumbelows 

a dad wanted his son to get a kick and a fair wage cos rightly, as his dad, he thinks his son is amazing and he has lets call it whispers of considerably more lucrative deals elsewhere ergo row with DC  ( you dont row with DC and stay around)  hence both persona non grata 

all made up of course 

I don't think anyone knows true extent of it. 

Very sad state of affairs. Surely Hirst Snr would want his son to go out on loan if that opportunity was available? I understand if he wants him to go elsewhere seen as the pool of strikers ahead of him. Having said that with Winnall gone and FF injured, the irony is Hirst may have got a chance sooner than he imagined. At least a place on the bench maybe.