Woman stadium announcer

With about 15 minutes to go she kept repeating at full speaker volume that the South Stand couldn't exit via Leppings Lane, after the 6th time I actually felt embarrassed for her...another moan about something that might seem small after todays result but Jeez shes driving me nuts! 

Is it just me that she bugs or what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

With about 15 minutes to go she kept repeating at full speaker volume that the South Stand couldn't exit via Leppings Lane, after the 6th time I actually felt embarrassed for her...another moan about something that might seem small after todays result but Jeez shes driving me nuts! 

it's ridiculous - do she think she talking to goldfish?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Anybody who has ever been in the south knows that you can never exit via Leppings Lane with any local team as our opposites. Today's announcements were overkill to say the least.

As soon as you hear the bell, you know what the announcement is going to be.

I presume she was told to keep repeating it as people were walking to the bottom/west of the South, but maybe somebody should tell her that that's quicker than queuing to leave via the concourse. Also there's a gents toilet down there...

I got angry and smashed all the furniture up and threw the teli through the window then it hit a passing bus, i have never ever felt as stupid when i remembered i was infact not in my home but the old lady across the street to borrow some Werthers originals and she just happened to have the match on at the time

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

George, please remember to put the toilet seat down. Thank you!

• Haha 6