150th Anniversary

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

So far

Adopted the kit that we wore as we started our long term demise outside of the top flight in early 70s

Coming up to 1/4 of the season gone and you still can't buy one

Lost at home to our local rivals conceding 4 goals for the first time in our history

Announced a scheme for fans to lend the Chairman a couple of grand til we get promoted

Abandoned plans to play a celebratory game to mark the occasion because Real Madrid were busy

On reflection, this so far is the perfect way to commemorate 150 yes of Wednesdayism. Because it's been mostly complete and utter shyte for the majority of my years of watching us. 

Edited by Deleted member

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, Stoop said:

I'll be 84 in the 200th year

How depressing

Bugger

You might still be alive

Commiserations mate

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

So far

Adopted the kit that we wore as we started our long term demise outside of the top flight in early 70s

Coming up to 1/4 of the season gone and you still can't buy one

Lost at home to our local rivals conceding 4 goals for the first time in our history

Announced a scheme for fans to lend the Chairman a couple of grand til we get promoted

Abandoned plans to play a celebratory game to mark the occasion because Real Madrid were busy

On reflection, this so far is the perfect way to commemorate 150 yes of Wednesdayism. Because it's been mostly complete and utter shyte for the majority of my years of watching us. 

When you put it like that..ermmWTF: