"Pashun"

Yes, all week much fun at Wilder's expenses regarding his and his team's "pashun",well he certainly has had the last laugh on this occasion.

Like all Owls ,I am just so disappointed in our performance, our lack of desire and fight but sadly not totally surprised by it. If we are being honest many of us feared todays debacle was a definite possibility as many of todays failings have been apparent in other games this season but we have got out of jail mainly due to Hooper's performances and goals.

We have run our race under Carlos,we look short on inspiration/ideas, both on and off the pitch, i simply don't get the feeling that he is able to do more and like many people in their working lives he needs a new challenge.He is a spent force at Wednesday.

Given that he seems an honourable man I hope he does the honourable thing and departs before the atmosphere becomes toxic and we forget that truly enjoyable ride of a first season we had with him.

This is not just a reaction to today's game but I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt like hell to lose to the scrubbers. 

They aren't scrubbers though are they .They put us under pressure from the off and we couldn't handle it . They could easily have had 4 by half time .Man for man I think Wilder may have picked Hooper in his side , but none of the others really worried United . We were easy to play against , apart from 15 mins at the start of the second half . Sad to say and see , but we're not that good .