Give your heads a wobble

Its always happened..

We have lorded it over United for years....It comes back to bite you on the arse..it always has done.

We should have got beaten by Brentford the other night, where was all the Carlos out nonsense then?

I understand the anger, but most of it is not about us getting beat, its about who beat us, thats the championship.

Wind yer necks in and lets get on with it.

IF you think this is the be all and end all for Carlos..You simply have to admit you are a parochial football fan..Theres nowt wrong with that..I understand it, but its hardly a long term strategy for going up is it?

Carvalhal has got us close twice on the trot, surely he deserves a third punt?

Give him the season...then I'll hold me hands up me hand say "Fair enough"

You can't lower expectation, because Mr Chansiri has decided to charge prices that not only raise expectation, but seem to give a god given right to us paying it, to reach a promised land................. where??

Well where what exactly?

Where we paddle along with Stoke an' Bournemouth and Watford...hoping to f.ook we don't get bumf.ooked by Chelsea, City Arsenal and Man Utd...what bloody aspirations they are...hang in there for the money..?

A club thats won the league in succesive seasons twice, the charity shield, the league cup, the F.A cup 3 times..founded in 1867 , steeped in history..Lets get up there again eh?...

....and settle for doing nowt

We lost to United..get the f.ook over it

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its always happened..

We have lorded it over United for years....It comes back to bite you on the arse..it always has done.

We should have got beaten by Brentford the other night, where was all the Carlos out nonsense then?

I understand the anger, but most of it is not about us getting beat, its about who beat us, thats the championship.

IF you think this is the be all and end all for Carlos..You simply have to admit you are a parochial football fan..Theres nowt wrong with that..I understand it, but its hardly a long term strategy for going up is it?

You can't lower expectation, because Mr Chansiri has decided to charge prices that not only raise expectation, but seem to give a god given right to us paying it, to reach a promised land................. where??

Well where what exactly?

Where we paddle along with Stoke an' Bournemouth and Watford...hoping to f.ook we don't get bumf.ooked by Chelsea, City Arsenal and Man Utd...what bloody aspirations they are...hang in there for the money..?

A club thats won the league in succesive seasons twice, the charity shield, the league cup, the F.A cup 3 times..founded in 1867 , steeped in history..Lets get up there again eh?...

You normally talk sense, but this is a load of poo . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Is it bllx..Its cos we lost to United....We were just as bad against Brentford....

Of course its because it was against United..... and why not? It was an embarrassing performance and an embarrassing result.

If you think playing badly or even losing to Brentford is the same as losing to United then you need to give your head a wobble mate.

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Is it f.ook...everyone is p*ssed off cos we lost to United...

And why shouldnt we be?

Maybe people would be less angry had we turned up and lost 1 - 0. But we didnt. We got hammered, at home, against that lot!!! What makes it more annoying is that Carlos didnt seem to understand what the derby game means to the supporters, he didnt seem to buy into the derby and seemed to underestimate the size of the game........I sincerely hope that he now knows what it means to us.

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Of course its because it was against United..... and why not? It was an embarrassing performance and an embarrassing result.

If you think playing badly or even losing to Brentford is the same as losing to United then you need to give your head a wobble mate.

The performance is the same mate...Yea I know..its gutting, but if you want to move on, you have to accept the defeat in context, and react to it as losing to a team yyou believe you should have beaten...its all parochial nonsense at the minute.

In the grand scheme of things..losing to United is no worse than losing to anyone else...3 points less...

I totally undrstand hopw gutting it is...I was there...but to you have take it in context

Sure it's painful to have lost to our nearest neighbours.  However, the nature of the defeat and indeed the way we have played throughout this season (and most of last) is the real issue.   

I can't see how anyone can be optimistic that CC will take this squad any further.  Every time we come up against a really hard working side, we are unable to compete and take charge of the game.  In most games this season we have been fortunate that our opponents have missed really good chances.  Take Brentford at home - we could have easily been 3-0 down just before half-time, had they taken their chances.  And they were good chances not half chances.

For me - it's time for a change of head coach.

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Everyone is pissed off because we've spent roger tonnes of money and just been humiliated by our closest rivals who are mostly a bunch of League 1 cloggers.

Everyone is pissed off because we've put in the most gutless displays in Sheffield derby history, certainly in this generation.

First time in our history we've let in 4 at home ever against that lot. 

So yeah, stop talking poo .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its always happened..

Well where what exactly?

Carlos is a garbage manager.....GET OVER IT 

36 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its always happened..

Well where what exactly?

Give over.

Its the manner how we lost, yes it was to the pigs which is worse but we were shambolic and this has been on the cards for a while.

You mention Brentford, yeah get that we were very poor but somehow we came back and won, who thefuck is going to say the manager has to go after a win?

If you think the way we play is acceptable or that conceding 4 at home to whoever let alone them is okay just because we have a manager who has spent millions and has bottled it twice once the big day comes, Hull/Hudd .

I'm done with this arsehole now i've backed him to the hilt but today was a step too far for me.

35 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Its always happened..

Well where what exactly?

You may be happy with second division football at Sheffield Wednesday,  but most of us want more. Much, much more !

Have you no more ambition than to compare us with Stoke, Watford and Bournemouth ?

Come on man, don't sell our club short !

Let's see some ambition..........

Don't settle for second best !

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Course they are. That was a pathetic performance, Leon Clarke scored two past us. They don't have a player that should be getting in to our team. Very very very poor, felt like I was watching f****** England. Our fans deserved better than that.