The Women that confronted Carlos

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You really have stalked her haven't you ?

How old is she Stevie boy?

Not that I'm interested in any way..........

I had a erm... peep :ph34r:

(I'm hiding outside her home now in a hedge with a tub of vaseline and a latex glove)

*big big hedge

Edited by steveger
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

She'll be out soon, give me 5 mins...

Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaa 

Just shown the mixture of all Birmingham based clubs fans here on site this banter and they are laughing heads off we now have a dozen guests watching owlstalk at moment.. they have been reading Snootys mental breakdown with Leon Clarke "attending to his mother" (censored) he should be nominated for a Turner Prize for that (not Chris).....

Keep it going lads....

• Haha 1

So Carlos was stood on the touchline after a ban

He was then approached by a female Wednesday Fan

Who just happened to be a sexy young milf 

Who wanted a word with him for losing 4-2 at home to the filth 

So he waved a 20 pound note in her direction

As well as an erection

To to prove to her for Wednesday

He's still the right man.

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2017 at 14:56, TrickyTrev said:

I said at the start of the season that if he stayed on I could see a scenario where the pigs beat us at Hillsborough and then the fans really turn on Carlos.

Not really what I wanted to see as I like the guy and don't take any pleasure seeing this sort of unpleasantness happen to him.

What would have been far better would have been of the club and Carlos had parted ways amicably when his contract ran out in the summer and then he would have largely been looked back upon quite fondly by most Owls fans.

Yesterday though really will take some overcoming in my view and I actually think the manner of the defeat could prove terminal for Carlos at Sheffield Wednesday.

Fans can forgive many things but a humiliation in a Sheffield Derby against a United side with players who (let's be honest) are largely inferior to our own will be to many unforgivable.

If we don't see a huge and immediate improvement straight away from the side, this incident could prove to be the tip of the ice berg which would in many ways be quite sad considering our first season under Carlos.

I agree with all of the above

I take no pleasure in seeing Carlos unfold before my eyes

But he won't admit his mistakes, he keeps doing the same things, picking the same players

And although there could be 4 or 5 changes tonight, you can bet your life that against Leeds, it will be at least 10 of the 11 that were embarrassed against the Blunts

In 1993, we finished third behind Leeds, and Manchester Utd, going into the final game, we had chance of winning the league, my over riding memory of that season is not finishing 3rd, it's losing home and away to the Blunts

I like Carlos, he's charming, he's entertained us in his first season with delightful football, I don't want that memory tainted, I don't want to remember him as someone who is good at origami, it's time for him to go before he taints this memory even further, and taint it he will

There's no coming back from the total embarrassment against the Blunts, he could go on and win the Championship this season, but my over riding memory will not be getting to the premier league, it won't be the first glorious season, it won't be the love we shared at Wembley, it will be the day the Blunts put 4 past us at Hillsborough

Time to go mate

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

No doubt i'm going to bring a s**t storm down on myself for the aforementioned lack of political correctness and i suppose i'm being a bit two faced after all my rants about the use of the term "Happy Clapper",   but i suppose you could say she was at the particular point in time an "Unhappy slapper".

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

No doubt i'm going to bring a s**t storm down on myself for the aforementioned lack of political correctness and i suppose i'm being a bit two faced after all my rants about the use of the term "Happy Clapper",   but i suppose you could say she was at the particular point in time an "Unhappy slapper".

Our left wing section will be preparing placards as we speak and zipping up their black hoodies.....:ph34r:

Edited by steveger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, steveger said:

ha ha i put that too then removed it as some of the lefty mods take it to heart when you mock the loony left...:biggrin:

just back from a ban too so gotta be good for a while.....lol

Jezza's not a loony, he's just extremely generous.

With other people's money.

You've led me down this path you Rangass bstard, and now i'm goin to get done and picked on by people who clearly know better than me.

• Haha 3