Football is brilliant

vulva

As bad a day as this is, today is one of the reasons why we do it. 

Man for man we are better. However that fat pudding Clarke has scored twice is beyond me. Football is bonkers. 

Watch us us go and win promotion now. It's nailed on. We will lose twice to the filth, and win promotion.

Watch this space. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, vulva said:

Man for man we are better. However that fat pudding Clarke has scored twice is beyond me. Football is bonkers. 

Watch us us go and win promotion now. It's nailed on. We will lose twice to the filth, and win promotion.

Watch this space. 

Exactly. Man up, take it on the chin and get on with life.

It is the glory of football that it is not entirely predictable, but it is most pleasurable when you have a squad to back that is good enough to predict accurately more times than not that they will win.  Today being present at a mach with 6 goals was better than a match with no goals or one goal against, but it did not bring as much pleasure as I wanted.  You can appreciate that football is brilliant for the impartial observer, but for the fan a defeat is never good no matter how spectacular! 

Edited by Reyt Part Timer

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

Is he balls. Absolute tripe. 

5 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

He's not though is he.

10 good games in a career don't make a 'very good striker'

No point me arguing the point on here. I predicted it before the game and its been confirmed after but still this nonsense gets posted.

He is far far better than many wednesday fans credit him for.

But if calling him tripe makes you feel better, go for it.

Edited by Bodhidharma

5 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

No point me arguing the point on here. I predicted it before the game and its been confirmed after but still this nonsense gets posted.

Over his career he's had the odd good game at this level (usually when with a point to prove) then turns to tripe for the rest. He then goes to league 1 scores a few; falls out and moves on.

Those are the facts of his career. One good game (again predictably) against us makes sod all difference to that. 

37 minutes ago, vulva said:

Watch this space. 

In your dreams mate more likely relegation with this manager

22 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Come on. He scored 2 goals today and made a nuisance of himself but to say he is a very good striker is stretching it a lot. We gifted him both his goals. Someone of Adam Proudlock's pedigree would have bagged those 2 goals with the way we defended.