Calmed Down Thoughts

10 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Cracking post Dave, and echoes my thoughts completely. 

Going into the next 2 games I have no confidence that we are going to come away with any points whatsoever. In a very bizarre way and I’m sure most will disagree but I hope we come away with nothing if it means the end of CC.

Enough is enough, I can’t bare to see the same turgid rubbish that we have put on show for the past year. 

Your not alone Josh, I'm sure some on here will slate us as not "real fans" but I'm exactly of the same opinion regarding the next two games. As I've stated before I lost faith in him when we needed a last minute penalty to dispose of an extremely poor Rotherham Utd side last season, who could have easily gained a draw atleast from the game.

After the Huddersfield shambles I was horrified and angry that, for letting us crumble and perform the way we did over both legs, he was rewarded with a new deal. 

Today, honestly I'm starting to despise the man. He's done for me, I can't forgive him for letting us sink like we did against them lot.

If we get something out of the next two games then it gives him more time which ultimately is setting us up for the next disaster performance.

Edited by Coyt

6 minutes ago, jamiejohn said:

What does me is if roles were reversed and had been two up and on top then somehow ended up being pegged back level no way would we have won and would probably have settled for a draw even if the pigs had done their best to gift us the win 

We probably would not have been two up as cautious Carlos often wants the team to sit back when we have a one goal lead, in spite of the quality of our attackers.

57 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I've backed him up to now as I believe in giving managers time in post to get things right. Frequently changing the gaffer rarely results in success.I also don't buy into the moaners / clappers nonsense as it serves only to divide the fanbase. However I cannot and will not defend todays debacle. CC is on borrowed time with two tough games ahead. It could all end quickly for him. My view is that he should have until November. If he can't turn it around it gives a new manager time to assess and tweak the team before the January window.

Would love to agree but November may be too late, the writings been on the wall for quite a long time, it’s just that not many could see it...

Mr C has to take a big decision to move the guy who has become his friend on...

Friends and business don’t go together..

12 minutes ago, owls66 said:

Time we started getting vocal on the stands. 

Let Chansiri know enough is enough.

Yep but let’s make sure Mr C is at the game first eh?

For now at least let’s treat Mr C with a little respect....

That said, to keep the respect of the fans he needs to look for a new manager...

1 minute ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Would love to agree but November may be too late, the writings been on the wall for quite a long time, it’s just that not many could see it...

Mr C has to take a big decision to move the guy who has become his friend on...

Friends and business don’t go together..

I agree with you to some extent but if CC leaves, a change could set us back a couple of years. It may not of course but progression is not a certainty. CC is capable of taking us on very good runs and has shown he can get us in ths play offs. Top 2 is already gone for us.

Today was weird.

When the first went in I just looked at my father and laughed and went here we go again, the second goal my head went firmly into my hands thinking that useless ***** who was part of one of the worst teams I’ve ever witnessed has scored against us. 

We get 1 back and I think to myself, what a time to score.. we’ll come out the blocks straight away in the second half, we do this and eventually get rewarded with a goal that brings us level. At this point I’m texting my mates saying can someone stick a 10er on us 3-2, I firmly believe that had we not switched off so soon after scoring we’d have gone onto win it. But we did and that’s that, they then just took the wee wee out of us for 20 minutes. 

1 hour ago, Kevan said:

One of the things I think could be a positive is the signing of Butterfield, although he hasn't been given a full game just yet.  He is capable of working box to box, can tackle, see a pass and has a shot in both feet.   

Can't agree with this. To date Butterfield has shown very little. He gave away the free kick at Cardiff that cost us two points, whilst today he took two atrocious corners

that did not clear the first man. Admittedly he's had little time on the pitch and he may get better but you just feel that the Derby fans wanted to get rid for a reason.