Sorry but this is embarrassing

Our defending has been woeful, Hunt and Reach can’t cross, we have not even turned up. Only Hooper seemed bothered all day. We have been taken apart.

A good way into the season now, well off the pace in the table and players who don’t seem to want to be there and a system that just doesn’t work.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's just also reflect on the fact that LEON CLARKE has scored two against us at Hillsborough

LEON CLARKE

Let that sink in....

Is it me or does he seem more up for it for them than he ever was for us?

Leon Clarke ffs.

Can someone tell me the last time we had a first half under CC were we really imposed ourself on the game?

This could be forgiven if it was a one off but this has been in the making for some time.

It's down to him setting the team up poorly and either not recognising that the system he plays isn't effective enough over 90 minutes or not having the belief in the players (that he has bought) are good enough to play a different way.

Today has been utterly embarassing.

It is absolutely the right time to sack him and try something new.

Leon Clarke has scored two goals against us.

Our defence should hang their head in shame. Their goals just came from losing basic battles. 

Westwood beaten near post again after the superstar was turned inside out and left exposed. 

We didnt want want to win enough. You can't have your time on the ball in these games and when you do get it back to 2-2 you make sure you don't leave yourself gaping at the back minutes later. 

I had a bad feeling about the game but that was the stuff nightmares are made of.

Manage the start of the game and you're ok. Manage the game when you get level and you can go on and win. We did neither.

Edited by Bluesteel

What an embarrassment. It's clear that Mr nice guy Carlos cannot motivate or organise a team. I've seen better organised back fours in non league. The whole team ran around like a load of individuals without any plan. Hurts to say it but Utd played as an organised unit with everyone knowing their role. AND importantly they played with passion and for each other. We have players with loads of ability but we need a no nonsense manager to organise the team and put some fire in their bellies.

Thanks for getting us this far Carlos but I think it's time for someone else to finish the job.