Wednesday 2 : 4 Sheff United - OMDT

Guest kelliesleftnut

CC for me should have gone after the playoff shambles. One of the most frustrating things for me is how he changes the game, he waited while half time to change the plan after a garbage first 45 which we were lucky to be only one down. Second half we come out strong, Wilder changes his team around and we're second best again. They could have had more than four.

Proper fecking poo .

Guest kelliesleftnut
5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Blame me for my over confidence. I thought we could perform above pub standard against a poor Sheffield United side. I was wrong.

We've been absolutely diabolical. That was an inexcusable performance for a derby game. Not sure why Carlos can't set us up properly for the games that matter. Very disappointed.

Its not just the big games though, how many p1ss poor first 45's do we have ?

Well deserved win by Sheff Utd, any side that is complacent against them will get turned over.Carlos showed a lack of experience in English derby style games and we got builled all over.

Wilder did this for Northampton when we went up.He was immense.

As Sky pointed out it's such a weak league this season.Shame we look like wasting yet another golden chance to go up.

united deserved the win, wednesday are clearly the better team and the officials were poor

the first goal wasnt a foul. there should have been a free kick in the build up to the second goal and the third goal clarke pushes van akens head down to get in.

4 minutes added time was a joke. lots of time wasting, .almost 2 minutes when brook came off alone. lots of kicking the ball away and the goalkeeper was never warned despite taking an ice age with everything from early in the first half.

worst defensive display from us in a very long time.

we need to learn how to play in high pressure games.

united were well organised. brook is very good, but we are much better than losing to them.

To the players, stick your fecking pre-match tweets up your collective arses. Today, and not for the first time, you were absolutely sheeite. Overpaid, egotistical, sad collection of primadonnas. Hooper and Lee stick around, the rest of you can sod off on today's performance.

1 minute ago, Blue n White Rampage said:

united deserved the win, wednesday are clearly the better team and the officials were poor

the first goal wasnt a foul. there should have been a free kick in the build up to the second goal and the third goal clarke pushes van akens head down to get in.

4 minutes added time was a joke. lots of time wasting, .almost 2 minutes when brook came off alone. lots of kicking the ball away and the goalkeeper was never warned despite taking an ice age with everything from early in the first half.

worst defensive display from us in a very long time.

we need to learn how to play in high pressure games.

united were well organised. brook is very good, but we are much better than losing to them.

but we stilll lost, all that matters

To the players, stick your fecking pre-match tweets up your collective arses. Today, and not for the first time, you were absolutely sheeite. Overpaid, egotistical, sad collection of primadonnas. Hooper and Lee stick around, the rest of you can sod off on today's performance.