Wednesday 2 : 4 Sheff United - OMDT

I hate to say this, but I felt before the game that this was going to be bloody tough for us..... They are really up for it, and as usual our lot struggle against teams who come out like that..... Poor really considering the money spent on the team.....

New manager required imo to get us out of this league....

Just now, Frazzlebeak said:

Perhaps they are trying to get him the sack

If that were true, which it almost certainly isn't, then that's as unprofessional as it gets for a footballer really. Still need to take responsibility for their performances, the game has been lost on their errors today more than it has been on tactics.

1 minute ago, eddyowl123 said:

If that were true, which it almost certainly isn't, then that's as unprofessional as it gets for a footballer really. Still need to take responsibility for their performances, the game has been lost on their errors today more than it has been on tactics.

I don't think he needs the players help :tango:

4 minutes ago, paulrs said:

While I wouldn't rave about Brooks as much as the commentators have, he's shown the value of having a player who can run at defenders and put them on the back foot. When Forestieri is out we have no one else that can do that, it's a definite blind spot for Carlos.

i thought Brooks was great. good for him